CHAPTER - 28

*YN POV*

Taehyung - D-did i really k-killed my family ? D-did t-they really d-died b-because of m-me !? Am i a b-bad o-omen !?

YN - Shh ! Calm down Taehyung you didn't kill anybody it was that bastard John who did everything please don't believe his words he is trying to manipulate you he is using your weakness against you he's using your trauma to make you week hmm !? Don't let him succeed in his plan you didn't kill anyone you yourself know that right ? And no need to be scared of him i am with you....you have me and your alters we are your family right we will always protect you just don't get weak be strong just like your mother said you need to be strong to defeat him right ? I know my Tae can do it....

He sniffed snuggling more into my chest tightening his grip of my waist i know i was lowkey blushing but it's not the time to think about these.

Taehyung - You won't leave me right ?

YN - I would never leave you sweetheart.

I softly caressed his hairs.

Taehyung - Please don't leave me i can't afford to lose you too, you are the only one i have now please never abandon me like others i can't live without you i-i l-love you so much YN I love you alot.....

I smiled warmly at his sudden confession while blushing a bit.

YN - I love you too Tae.

I whispered in almost inaudible tone.

*Time skip*

*YN POV*

YN - What ? Really ?

Jennie - Yup bro why would I lie ? I broke up with that pumpkin looking guy, even though that punk got a sexy ass bitch like me still he have the guts to cheat on me ahh i felt like killing him right there....

I chuckled.

YN - Hmm So ? How many bones did you broke ?

Jennie - Nothing much ! Just broke his jaw and left hand which he tried to raise on me when i called his mistress slut.....then i punched him multiple times till i got satisfied and at last i gave a good Ronaldo kick in between his leg you know i even beat his slutty mistress he was literally calling her the love of his life like seriously ? i saw that women a week ago making out with a guy in a cafe....

YN - His lose though...........good that you beat the shit out of him.

Jennie - Hmm forget about my rants tell me something about yourself how's your hubby ?

YN - H-He's not my hubby how many times i have to tell you guys !?

Jennie - Oh come on he is going to be yours sooner or later..

YN - Hmm whatever.

Jennie - By the way Irene told me everything i wish i could just smack that Taehyung's face, how dare he hurt my princess he himself was confuse about his feelings and blamed you that bitc-

YN - Aish calm down he realised his mistake and Don't curse him.

Jennie - Hmm being possessive huh ?

YN - Yah stop it !

Jennie - Okay fine fine let's be serious actually as you texted me earlier i have already find a lawyer for the case.

YN - Did you told him everything like he have life threat too so-

Jennie - Yeah i did and he is not some ordinary one do you remember one year ago there was a rape and murder case of a middle class girl against a business tycoon's son he was the one who fought her case there was life threat there too but he was determine enough also he's neither a scaredy cat nor a nefarious (a term for corrupt people) and he gladly accepted the case so need to worry about that.