CHAPTER - 16

*YN POV*

Right now we both are walking towards the farm house which we can see from a far.

After the sweet yet emotional moments with Taehyung in the Flower garden.

We clicked some pictures together to capture our moments. I regret not taking my camera with me.

After that, I decided to ask him if he wants to visit a farm in the countryside.

Because to me it seems like he loves nature a lot and i notice him getting more happy and relax in peaceful places between the beauty of nature.

And he immediately agreed saying he would love to visit there as it's been years he have visited a farm.

He told me how he used to visit countryside and village farms with his family when he was a kid back then.

I noticed how his face drowned in pain and sadness when he unconsciously mentioned his parents as he was over exited that time and blurted out whatever came to his mind first.

I just patted his shoulder trying to comfort him.

He did reacted and instantly turned his sad face to a happy one.

I am glad that he is trying forget to the past and move on.

Then we took a cab and came here this area is so beautiful, the landscapes and greenery never failed to impress any of us.

I have came to this place several times on weekends with my father.

The owner of this farm is my father's old friend.

We slowly entered inside and knocked on the wooden door of the Hanok the house was in traditional Korean style and was looking a bit old and grassy type, it was just beside the farm.

Taehyung was standing behind me, i know he is not a social kind of person he doesn't like socializing at all.

That is why i didn't forced him for anything.

The door opened revealing a young man with simple plain green shirt and cider pants along with dark brown boots and a coffee colour hat.

He looked between me and Taehyung with a confuse gaze before asking.

??? - Yes How can I help you miss !?

I bowed at him while Taehyung did the same. That guy bowed back.

YN - Hello I am Min YN and he is my friend Kim Taehyung we came here to meet Mr. Han. Is he at home ?

??? - Yeah but he is in the farm should I call him here.

YN - Uh no no we actually came here to see the farm so we will meet him there itself.

??? - Oh okay by the way i am Han Jisung, Mr. Han's son.

YN - Oh nice to meet you Jisung remember me, we used to play together whenever i visited the farm gosh you have grown so much man that i almost didn't recognised you.

I laughed slightly.

Jisung - Oh yeah same goes to you but wait you are same Min YN who was a crybaby back then.

He said while laughing like a donkey.

YN - Yah don't you dare call me that.

Jisung - But you actually-

His voice cut off when someone called him from behind.

Jisung - I guess mom's calling will see you later YN, you should stay for dinner today.