CHAPTER - 9

*Jack POV*

I woke up and look around at my surroundings and that's when i realised that i am not in that same stinky cell anymore. I feel like i am sleeping on something soft. I looked up and saw YN sleeping with my head on her lap. It feel so good, i feel so comfortable with her. She always make me feel safe.

Seeing her this close to me i blushed, i am not that kind of person who will blush on these close contacts. I have always been a pervert but this feeling is different. I blushed more and carefully made her lie down on the couch beside me not wanting to wake her up. The couch was big enough that we both adjusted in it.

I covered both of us with the blanket properly, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist i buried my face in the crook of her neck her scent is like strawberry my favourite, so soothing. Hugging her tightly i close my eyes trying to sleep again with her in my arms. I know i shouldn't hug or touch her without her permission but i know that as well that she won't mind it.

V informed us that we are going to live with her from now on. I was literally on cloud nine hearing this news. I don't know why i was so happy of the fact that i am going to live with her. The time i met her, little did i know she would be our saviour. I don't know what she do to me i was always feel happy and safe around her.

Maybe because i never feel loved ? No one ever care about us like she did. No one ever talk willingly with me like she did. She didn't creep out after knowing about us and supported us as well. And now even willing to help us in our case.

But maybe she acted like that because she is a doctor and understand our problem but still no one will willing to help us like she do, no one will care about us like she do, no once can bare Vante's tantrums like she do. I chuckled mentally So i guess she is the best for us.

Am i having romantic feelings for her ?

I know my personality is like that i have playboy personality but still i feel different around her. And i can't deny that feeling.

Thinking about all these things in mind, i don't know when i slept again.

*Time skip*

*YN POV*

I woke up feeling weight on my waist. I looked up and saw him sleeping while hugging me tightly. I felt a tingling sensation in my stomach feeling him this close to me. Our nose almost touching each other and our lips just inches away from each other.

When i noticed him this closely that's when i realised that he is really very handsome i admit it he was handsome. But now seeing him this close to me analysing his each and every detail i must say his beauty is no joke, no one can describe it in words. He is breathtakingly gorgeous.

After admiring his features for a few minutes more i carefully stood up not wanting to wake him up and moved towards my room to change into my night dress. And started preparing dinner for both of us.

After settling the dishes i woke him up and we both did our dinner together talking about the journey from prison to here, he wanted to know each and every detail like who disassociated first what I did with them like everything.

After chit-chatting for half an hour we both move towards our room to complete our night routine. Jack is extra hygienic person he hates dirt and unhygienic people's even though he himself is a dirty minded person.

I wore my night dress and walks out of the room to drink water when i saw Jack sitting on the couch watching movie. Isn't he going to sleep what is he doing here ?

YN - Jack aren't you going to sleep ?

He paused the movie and turned towards me he looked at me from head to toe with a soul piercing gaze making me shift on my place nervously. And suddenly his gaze stopped on my exposed legs. Wait where is he looking at ? how dare he ?