CHAPTER - 10

*YN POV*

After i was done counting i look behind thinking the possibile places a little kid could think of hiding. Under the bed and in the closet are the best places so i will start from there. Firstly i checked my room then his room but there was not a single trace of him.

I checked all the rooms, washrooms and backyard, at last only one guest room was left which is in the corner of the house just beside the stairs which lead to the door of attic.

I forbidden him to go there because there is not a single source of light also the door is not in a good position, it's like once you will close it you won't be able to open it again and as i said there is no source of light and oxygen you will gradually feel suffocated so in short it's dangerous. I was always busy with my work plus i have nothing to do upstairs so i never tried to fix it.

*Taetae POV*

*insert baby voice* I was hiding behind the door of this guest room which is in the corner of the house i think Mommy won't be able to find me here *silently giggles* soon i heard footsteps coming towards my direction.

Oh no Mommy is coming she will find me and i will lose no no no i want to win Taetae wants to win. Where do I go ? Ummmm when Mommy will enter then i will sneak out and umm then where would I go oh i remember there are stairs beside this room i will go and hide theere and then Mommy won't be able to find me and Taetae will win Yeeeee.

*Author POV*

YN walked inside the room and directly went towards the bed and lean down looking for him.

As soon as she lean down Taetae sneak out from his place and silently rush upstairs making sure not to make any sound. Even though he was Little one still when it comes to these games he had done PHD in them.

He slowly opened the door and quickly walked inside and close the door being extremely excited.

He didn't locked the door he just closed it and stand behind it while giggling like a baby which was inaudible for YN as he was suppressing his giggles by pressing his big palms on his mouth.

On the other hand YN wasn't able to find Taetae anywhere. She once again checked the whole house but he was nowhere to be found. At this point she was getting worried for him. She knows that he can't go outside the house as there are some officers guarding outside.

So he must be in the house but where ? Was the only question roaming in her mind. Checking all the rooms closet again and again, her worry turn into panick. Being panicked she wasn't able to think straight for the possibile places she can find him.

Not being able to do anything she calm her mind down taking deep breaths and think properly that where he could go. And that's when it hit her.

The Attic.

She was about to rush there when loud bangs were heard from the door and someone shouted loudly.

Open the door bitch !

Shit ! She cursed under her breath knowing now she is dead.

*Flashback*

*Taetae POV*

After not hearing any sound from outside i thought of peeking for once.
I tried opening the door but it didn't get open i again tried but it was stuck there it was not opening no matter how many times i tried. I panicked and I look behind me and the scene make me creeped out more.