CHAPTER - 26

*Author POV*

*Still in Flashback*

Since that day John started living with them, he tried so many times to get closer to Cho-Hee but Taehyung never let that happen and unknowingly John was now loathing his presence as he also came between him and her just like his father but he didn't hurted him or something for her sake.

Yuri always taunt and curse him all the day and said so many harsh words to him but he never said anything, he sometimes feel like to choke her to death but he didn't do anything to her as she was her child and he didn't wanted to hurt them so he kept quiet and listened to all her tantrums.

As for Luna she ignored him like he is invisible to her and never existed in the house which didn't even bother him a little.

Days passed by but nothing changed at all, John kept trying while Taehyung kept stopping and confronting him.

One day Yuri said something so grating which triggered him way too much he was already fed up of her drama but now according to him she crossed all her limits and needed some lessons.

He hold her hair in tight grip and jerked her backwards before slapping her making her fall on the ground with a loud thud.

They all begged him to leave her but it seems like his ears became deaf to their pleadings they weren't able to save her as John's mens were holding them in firm grip making it difficult for them to move.

He came closer to her and gave a last kick on her stomach before walking towards Taehyung he lean closer to him and whispered in his ears.

John - Handle your bratty sister and tell her not to mess with me again i was only silent for the sake of my darling but now she crossed all her limits and she needed a good lesson so i gave her one.....go treat her wound my ears are hurting with her high pitch voice.

Taehyung just glared at him but didn't said anything as for now his sister was more important he rushed towards her as soon as the mens leave him, He quickly picked her up in his arms and rushed towards her room, putting her down on the bed he gently treated her wounds while comforting her.

Cho-Hee and Luna were crying helplessly not knowing what to do.

After some days Yuri recovered and now she was badly scared of him so she stayed in her room almost all the time and didn't talk much.

Taehyung was trying his best to find some evidence against John but nothing was working at all he kept all of their phones to himself not letting them contact with anyone, he let Yuri and Taehyung go to their school and university only with his man keeping an eye on them all the time and after threatening them with the name of their mother and aunt.

After some days everything was going normally but one day as Yuri was going towards her mom's room to call her down for breakfast but as soon as she entered a loud scream escaped from her lips witnessing the scene infront of her, she started breathing heavily as tears continuously flow down her chubby cheeks she stumbled back about to fall when Taehyung hold her from back as they all rushed towards the room when they heard her loud scream.

Taehyung's hold on her loosen and he rushed towards his mother who was lying lifelessly beside the bed surrouded in a pool of blood and there was a knife in her hands and blood was continuously flowing through her wrist he quickly put her head on his lap and tapped her cheeks while being a crying mess.

Luna sat down beside him and checked her pulse she looked at Taehyung who was looking at her with hopeful eyes she shook her head and looked down her eyes filled with tears.

Taehyung - M-Mom please open y-your eyes i am not liking this mom you can't leave me like that n-nooo please m-mom wake up you h-hate my tears right ? See your s-son is crying now w-wake up mom h-hug me c-comfort me m-mom give me y-your w-warmth i am m-missing it p-please m-mom don't l-leave me please don't a-abandon me l-like that please m-mom p-please c-come back.................