CHAPTER - 6

*Author POV*

She hummed in response.

Minhyuk - So shall we discuss the plan now ?

YN - Yeah sure, Minhyuk i thought about this yesterday night it would be risky, we are not sure if they would believe us or not. But i think we should it a try as we don't have any other option. And by any chance if we would get in any trouble then i know you will save us.

She said giving him a cheeky smile. Minhyuk nervously smiled and nodded his head.

YN turned her gaze towards V.

YN - So the plan is we are going to create a fake report that you are suffering from extreme depression well i guess it's not fake at all because as far as i studied, mostly a person who is suffering from MPD is usually depressed an-

V cut her off.

V - Yes Taehyung is suffering from depression so it's not illegal or fake no need to explain in detail now come to the point.

YN cleared her throat embarrassingly.

YN - Ahem yeah so according to the rules of the Medical organization of this prison they will let you out of here for treatment as you are not proved guilty yet. Once you will be out of here those officers will stop torturing you all mentally and physically. Also we can find proof against your uncle and prove your innocence. Yeah that's it.

V - Hmm alright but remember my warning don't try to be ove-

YN cut him off.

YN - Yeah i won't try to be oversmart i remember.

Minhyuk - Ok then done we will execute our plan now and after sending the reports the officials will give the permission and email all the other documents till morning. You will be out of here tomorrow morning.

Minhyuk said while smiling.

He nodded.

YN - I want you to discuss this matter to all other alters and specially Taehyung as his approval is very important.

V - Ok then.

They were about to stood up someone barged inside the room.

All look behind to see none other than Off. Mark.

*YN POV*

He walked inside with dirty smirk plastered on his ugly face.

He looked at me and said,

Mark - So you are planning to help this ment-

YN - Why, if you want I can help this mental as well.

I said pointing towards him. He gritted his teeth and said,

Mark - U-

YN - Don't teach me Abcd i am more intelligent then you so you better get lost because after seeing you, my knuckles are itching to land on your ugly face.

Mark - Speak as much as you want doctor but i won't let this mental get out of here.

YN - We'll see now get out of my cabin i am not in mood to argue with you right now.

He walked out slamming the door angrily. While i just shook my head in disbelief seeing his bloody attitude.

*Time Skip*

*With Taehyung And His Alters*

*Author POV*

Vante - So you are saying that she is going to help us escape here ?