CHAPTER - 27

*Author POV*

*Still in Flashback*

John - What the- have you gotten possessed or what ? what are saying WHO THE FUCK IS KIM VANTE-

Vante - LOWER YOUR VOICE BITCH !

John flinched at the loud voice but still decided to play cool not trying to show himself as a coward.

John - Look if you dare to raise your voice on me again then i will beat you again also i will destroy your sister's-

He was cut off by a dark chuckle making him tremble visibly.

Vante - You'll dare to hurt my sister and that too infront of me *chuckles* i know you are having the guts to say this right infront of my face just because you don't really know me aww nevermind i will show you who i really am today, Time for some fun.

With that he punched him again and stood up, looking around he took a knife and without any hesitation stabbed it in his arms and legs making him groan in pain.

Vante - You are so confident on that ugly face and cock of yours right then let me demolish them too.

Before he could process anything he traced the knife from his forhead to his jaw making deep cuts while he was screaming in pain. Vante stood up and gave him a bullet free kick on his main part making him jolt up upwards he screamed loudly on the top his lungs holding his member as tears continuously stream down his eyes.

Vante smirked looking at his state and again lean closer before speaking in a mocking tone.

Vante - You know sometimes i think people of your kind make having a middle finger reasonable.

He chuckled at his own words and hold his collar pulling him closer to his face Vante looked at him with a dangerous glare and yelled.

Vante - And yeah now LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY IF I AGAIN SAW YOUR PILLOCK FIGURE BESIDE MY SISTER THEN MIND MY WORDS I WON'T THINK TWICE BEFORE CUTTING YOUR SMALL UGLY DICK AND SHOVING IT IN YOUR MOUTH, YOU GET THAT !? AFTER THAT YOU CAN GET AS MUCH PLEASURE AS YOU WANT...

John was trembling in fear while looking at him with a terrified and shocked expression Vante pushed him with a jerk and stood up giving a last kick on his fucking part he picked up his sister in his arms and walked out towards his room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Since that day John didn't dared to touch Yuri, Taehyung and Yuri both were living in the same room together, he stayed away from them as much as he can but inside he was burning in rage and anger his hate for Taehyung grew more he was confused of why Taehyung behaved like that but later on he shrugged it off thinking he might have turned psycho or something......

Vante was the first personality of Taehyung which occur out of anger and rage in order for protection purpose.

Just like that Taehyung developed his other personalities like Jack to avoid self-threat and to feel love, V to be intelligent and be smart enough to handle any situation, Berry to have more friends and to feel those cheerful and happy moments again and at last Taetae to experience his childhood and memories again as he missed those days badly.

Whenever John tried to gather some strength and approach them all he get is cold deadly glares and harsh warnings from V or got badly roasted like a chicken by Jack sometimes even his mens secretly laughed at him about how ineptly Jack insulted him.

He never tried to confront them as he don't wanted to get beaten again because he still didn't forget the pain of *cough cough*.

His fury for Taehyung infuriated day by day he wanted to teach him a lesson or should I say he wanted revenge for all the insults or beating he got by him, he wanted him to suffer to the core that the guy will shiver just by hearing his name so he made a dirty plan to execute his wish.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One day he ordered his bodyguards to take all of them out and unfortunately it was Taehyung who was controlling the system that time, Taehyung was sure that there is definitely something going on his evil mind so he decided to disassociate but before he could do anything John harshly pushed Yuri and Luna on the floor, he turned his eagle gaze towards Taehyung and smirked thinking about his plan which will destroy his life in seconds and there will be no one to save or trust him.