CHAPTER - 36

*Author POV*

Vante looked at YN who was standing beside Irene and walked towards her grabbing her wrist and started dragging her outside with him.

Vante - Let's go.

He said to others walking outside.

The others followed him back except Jennie.... Irene who was about to go behind them stopped looking at her who wasn't moving from her place still looking down.

She walked towards her and placed her hands on her shoulder.

Jennie looked up making Irene gasp.

Irene - Hey Hey Jendukie why you crying baby.

She said pulling her in a hug after noticing her glossy eyes, Jennie broke the hug and shook her head.

Jennie - I am not crying.

Irene - Yeah i can see that.

She said sarcastically.

Jennie - I ain't stop please.

She said feeling irritated Irene nodded her head acting like she is convinced with her but she knew she was crying for real, Jennie may act tough and strong but inside she was still a small baby who always hide her emotions, Irene know she hate when someone see her miserable situation so she let her be.

Jennie - How does he pop out everywhere ?

She said trying to change the topic as they started walking out.

Irene - You are meeting him for the first time bro don't forget.

Jennie - Whatever but not gonna lie his entry was so accurate and perfect.

Irene nodded agreeing.

Irene - Yup ! After all it was about his Honey.

Jennie - Hmm.

Irene - We should be careful around him i mean he is pretty dangerous you know.

Jennie - Who said i am scared of him ?

She said raising an eyebrow at her finally back in her usual form Irene sighed internally seeing her getting normal.

Irene - No one did but little did we all know we are scared of him don't forget he is the angst personality of Taehyung anything can happen anytime he is impulsive too.

She said with finality and walked towards Jimin who was walking ahead of them Jennie pouted looking down and mumbled to herself.

"Was it necessary to say that on my face i am a little scared so what !?"

*Meanwhile with YN*

Jin - Half of the day wasted just like that.

Jimin - All because of Jendukie.

He said in teasing tone rather then his usual mocking one.

Irene frown not understanding how Jimin knew her nickname they never met before above all she or YN never used her this nickname infront of him then how he know that !?

While YN and Jennie were too busy thinking about their future 'hubbies' that they weren't able to catch that part.

Namjoon - Well it was a good timepass though so much entertainment right Miss. Irene ?

He said looking at her who was now walking beside him, Irene looked at him with a weird expression but nevertheless nodded her head.

Yoongi - Isn't it evening already ? Let's go to the site now.