CHAPTER - 21

*YN POV*

*At night*

I was sitting on my bed writing something in my diary when someone barged in my room without knocking i was about to shout at the person thinking it is Taehyung once again, but stopped seeing her.

Irene - What !? Are you going to shout at me for not knocking before entering your room just like you did to Taehyung !?

I shook my head and was about to say something when she interrupted and sat beside me folding her legs.

Irene - Even though you are going to, then let me tell you i don't care i will keep barging in your room like that.

She said playfully and wink at me.

YN - I know.

Irene - Yeah so tell me how are you ?

YN - I am sitting in front of you fit and fine then why are you asking !?

I spoke confusingly.

Irene - I know- *sighed* Look YN i will just come straight to the point i know there is something wrong between you and Taehyung your behaviour screams that......now tell me what exactly happened that my sweet little YN is become a cold ass jerk for him.

I looked down.

YN - It's nothing serious Irene you don't need to worry-

Irene - I can see how much petty it is, so don't give me these stupid excuses you yourself know you can't convince me so spill the tea now.

YN - But-

Irene - No buts YN if you won't speak now if you won't take out your pains and confess your feelings then it will hurt more, everyone needs that someone with whom they can freely share their feelings without any worries.....and me and Jennie are your that someone from the start Jennie is not here but i am so i ain't letting you suffer alone.

A tear fell down my eyes remembering the past moments that how they always supported and took care of me. Then how can I be away from them !?

YN - I am sorry for being like this i am sorry if I hurted you in anyway Irene it's just that *i paused*.......................it's just that i don't have the strength to tell you this i don't want you to get hurt because of me and my behaviour earlier.

She come closer to me and put her hands on my shoulder. I looked at her.

Irene - I don't know what did you do or he did that you are feeling so low of yourself but i assure you, you can tell me anything i won't feel bad.

She said in a soft tone melting my heart. I took a deep breath and looked away before speaking.

YN - Few days before................................

I told her everything from the start, i told her about Taehyung's disorder she wasn't shock at all which made me a little confuse.....earlier i didn't tell her about his disorder for his comfort but now as he l-love her so, he have to tell her, this someday.....and i tell her everything because i trust her she is not that type of person to judge someone or make them uncomfortable.....she might have encountered these types of people on a daily basis she is a psychiatrist afterall.....so it's nothing new for her.

As soon as I completed my story i looked up at her to see her looking at me blankly. I gulped in fear thinking i offended her.

Irene - So that's it ?

I licked my lips nervously and nodded my head.

Irene - And you were scared to tell me this !?

I again nodded my head i was about to say something when she hardly flicked my forehead i hissed in pain.