CHAPTER - 13

*AT NIGHT*

*Jack POV*

I giggled to myself remembering her shocked angry face god she is so damn adorable what did you do to me YN i always feel a euphoric sensation when i am with you, smile never left my lips when you are infront of me, gosh you are really something huh ? *chuckled* something i wish to cherish and love all my life.

.
.
.
.
.

*Author POV*

W-wait Did I-I just said l-love ? What the heck is wrong with me. Oh God ! control yourself Jack you can't fall for her she is just a good friend to you nothing less nothing more. So stop with this already before you regret it. I don't want to be heartbroken.

He scolded himself.

Shrugging all his weird thoughts away he summoned everyone.

Jack - Hey guys come out now we need to talk.

Vante - Why did you destroyed my precious sleep ?

He said rubbing his eyes half sleepy.

Jack - It's not the time to sleep Mr. Sluggish.

Vante glared at him, his sleep long gone.

Vante - What the hell what did you just called me !?

Jack - Are you deaf didn't you hear me !!?

He mocked.

Vante - Yah ! I am not even interested to talk with you, if i could rewrite a alphabet i would have definitely P on U.

He spat smirking proudly at him like he won a street fight. While the others made a disgusted face with his cringey pick up line. Jack raised an eyebrow and asked in amusement.

Jack - Woah ! Where did you stole those pick up lines from !?...............Anyway let me tell you a better one, are you constipated ?

Vante - What ?

He asked confused.

Jack - Because you are so full of shits.

He started laughing like a maniac at his not-so-funny-joke. While Vante looked at him with 'WTF' look.

Vante - Eww ! That was gross.

Jack - But better than yours.

Vante huffed angrily before spatting whatever comes in his mouth.

Vante - You know what stay away from me or there will be only 7 planets after i destroy Uranus.

*Silence*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Berry - Ewww Yuck will you guys stop with your sick talks.

Taehyung - I wanna puke now so stop already.

V - Jack you spoiled Vante with your dirty talks i don't want you to do the same with Berry and Taehyung so shut your pretty mouth before i do it myself.

Berry - What ? that means you will kiss him to shut him up like in those romantic movies ?

He asked innocently while looking down shyly making the others speechless.

V - Who the heck teach him these ? Jack ?

V asked while frowning angrily, Jack awkwardly smiled at him before muttering in a low voice.

Jack - But i just told him a movie scene.

He looked up at V giving him the most innocent look ever which he gradually ignored and continue glaring at him.