CHAPTER - 25

*Author POV*

*Still in Flashback*

After that day he kept himself locked for 3 days without eating or talking to anyone keeping himself isolated.

Everyone was confused and worried at the same time at his behaviour but decided to give him time as John somehow convinced them that he's just stressed because something huge happened in the company.

As for Cho-Hee she was worried too as she didn't knew that he saw them together and since that day John never came to her again which she found suspicious but she was relieved though.

Finally after 3 days Seung come out and the first thing he did was finding John in the whole house and once he found him he straight up dragged him in the living room and without any warning beat the shit out of him everyone was shocked and now Cho-Hee was pretty sure that he definitely knows something.

Taehyung and Luna tried to stop him but he wasn't letting go but finally after so many struggles Taehyung pulled him away, his father was behaving like a psycho who just wants to kill John that time.

When Luna confronted him for behaving like a beast with her husband he finally spoke everything whatever he saw that day. Taehyung's grip lossened from his father's waist as he step back not believing anything everyone were frozen on their spots not able to believe that something like this was happening behind their back.

Seung once again yelled at John holding his collar blaming him for everything, for being a cheater, a rapist, a backstabber and what not, after all this humilations John finally spoke up and in anger he spilled everything he didn't like how people were mentioning the nights he spend with Cho-Hee together as rape but little did he know what he did was actually that only. Her eyes filled with tears as he talked about all the times he tortured her since the start.

Without wasting any more second Seung throw him out of the house at last he went towards his wife and quickly embrace her crying loudly regretting not paying attention to her and for not being a good husband to her for letting her suffer alone. All the tears and pain she was holding from the start finally came out she hugged him back and cried her heart out finally getting the comfort she craved for, they both cried together sharing their pain and consoling each other.

Taehyung went in his room to give them some space.......reaching his room he closed the door and slide down sitting on his knees finally the tears which he was holding back from the start fell from his eyes like a waterfall. He sobbed loudly for being a careless son for not being there for his mom when she needed him the most.

Taehyung - I f-failed to p-protect y-you m-om i am the w-worst s-son i am s-sorry m-mom i am so s-sorry.

He sobbed loudly and cried the whole night, he finally slept at 4 am on the floor itself holding so much pain in his fragile heart.

Meanwhile Yuri was busy consoling her aunt as she was also crying furiously not being able to accept the fact that her husband cheated on her and the most shocking thing was that her so called husband raped his own sister in law. Even though she never have that lovey dovey relationship with him still they promised each other that they will always respect each other, care for each other and most importantly be loyal to each other. He never ever made her feel bad or insecure of herself but now knowing his deeds she was in deep shock.

Just like this 2 years passed, Taehyung and Yuri always tried their best to cheer up their mom's mood despite of their own pains they took care of her and supported her through her tough times which she was glad about same goes to her husband he shows how much he loves her not only with his words but his actions too they went on picnics together late night movies, dinners, dates and everything they spend a great family time together as they finally understand the worth of happy and healthy family.