Coming out in my owm way

Mother, i am gay. In other words I'm not straight as you would say I'm more of the curve on that rainbow and I know this isn't something you expected but I think its time I've came out the "closet", whatever that means.
All I know is I was shoved so far back into the "closet" I wasn't sure I'd ever come out, you see I feared my mothers quivering lip, my dads confusion, brothers mockery, and above all else the ultimate uncomfortableness come with being "not normal" in the eyes of society. Please tell me when did straight become the default, anyway though? How does my choice in women affect your choice in men bc last time I checked, the world didn't run on the preference of an angst ridden teen with, in the world of last generation adults, confusion written in her veins and hidden in her mind. But, I want you know that it's not confusion in my veins, but instead admiration and in the depths of my heart it isn't hidden, but prominent & aware of her skin on mine. Mother, I know you want this to be a phase, but please understand you'd be a fool to say that, when you have not yet entered my mind and experienced her lips on mine. Mother, I'm gay no easy way to say it, I hope one day you'll accept my "ways", but if not, know no one asks to be an abomination to society eyes. It just happens sometimes, and I'm happy being as straight as the cliche rainbow.