He loved her anyway

She drank all the vodka like It was a constant race, and the winner gets all including his heart without being aware. She wore a short black dress, the Kind you wear to a concert, to his grandmothers funeral with dark red lipstick and when called up to speak about his dearest grandmother, all she said is "She's out of this hell of an earth, so a huge congrats to her" and taking a chug of whiskey before walking out.
She spends atleast half her money on cigarettes and fills his house with puffs of smoke to the point it became a hot box, embers scattered everywhere making a mess but he didn't mind because she was happy as can be. Her driving was more or less manic like and he had no idea how she ever passed her driving test, but she said she wants to live fast so no sense in telling her to slow it down. She convinced him to sneak out his house every night because she was scared to sleep alone at home, so he held her close until she fell asleep and could dream of whatever she always did, he always thought maybe just maybe her dreams were filled with him. She never said I love you Instead she always called him an asshole when he complimented her, love was overrated she claimed but deep down she wanted so badly the love her family never showed.
She was sad, toxic, and reckless, but he loved her anyway