I fell in love with a girl

I fell in love with a girl, the first time she walked into my class she had cowgirl boots on and I thought to myself that isn't my taste, but she made them look like something id start to crave and she smiled alot but didn't talk as much a me, when she did talk though, silk poured out and only creative things came out of her pretty pink lips
I fell in love with a girl, she had long red hair that Instead of doing our class work I tended I run my fingers through, I just found excuses to be closer to you
and the first time we talked on the phone it lasted hours and my parents came in so many times and I think they were shocked to see me actually talking to someone. Anyone. Instead of being asleep or writing in my journal I let no one see.
It only took a few phone calls and you asked me to come over, wen I went to your house it was a mansion compared to my life, and your family had manners I only saw in movies, your room was vibrant and colorful such the opposite of mine, but opposites attract I suppose in our case. We talked and talked all day and by the end of the night, I think you cut a slit in my soul because it spilled out onto your floor and it kept coming. But you didn't mind the mess, you in fact cleaned it up and wiped the tears from my face and held me. You actually held me, and I actually let you. I never let people hold me, not my parents, brother, best friends, no one. But, when you held me it's like the world I lived in where everything fell apart, was getting pieces back together.
I fell in love with a girl, she liked to wear blush and sing songs she wrote with such passion only insane people posse, but she wasn't at all, she was just blessed with a fire In her soul no one could tame. She like to see me in dresses and be more bright, I think she saw a light in me when I was only dark morbid colors. She didn't stop trying though, she never gave up trying to bring light out of me
I fell in love with a girl, she was the first to see my journal and touch the words I never actually said. I had pages and pages of poetry and thoughts, I thought you'd get bord but you read each and every letter combinations I wrote with close attention.
I fell in love with a girl, she crushed on me so hard you'd think she'd turn into a diamond. As if she wasn't already a gem. I didn't get why she liked me or why she nervously flirted with me, but it was a blessing In disguise
I fell in love with a girl, who kissed me with lips I was unfamiliar with. Instead of tasting the usual black smoke or salty alcohol, I tasted a girl whose lips melting into mine and they tasted like they're color. A shade of pink I wanted to become after tasting her.
I fell in love with a girl, she didn't like rock and when I showed her a bring me the horizon song she covered her ears and squirmed, but a week later and she had pierce the veil on repeat. You usually listen to older country music and I was a different vibe, you liked new things.
I fell in love with a girl, and my parents thought i was gonna be lit in flames, but since being with her I like the smell of burning candles. We would never admit it, but I knew her like the pain of razor blades.
I fell in love with a girl, one who got mad and was messy at times, but cleaned up my life like sweeping all the dust and trash into a pan and tossing it away easy and simple.
I fell in love with a girl, she liked girls too and she happen to love a particular one, me.