Can we be the sky?

We wanted to be the sky, but we have different types in mind. I wanted to be midnight blue where things that seem to not exist come to life and dance in the streets being free. Most will fear me and stay not near but ill love it that way.
While you wanted to be the last break of light before I came out to play, you wanted to be the sunset filled with colors people imagine heaven being decorated in. We wanted to be something no one could be, but I soon realized we weren't alone. Walking around town we discovered the boy down my street wanted to be the sunny yellow beaming from the kind of blue you'd say is "exceptionally happy" he wanted to be right in the middle of the day where everyone pays attention. His sister whose only 7 told me she wanted to be grey clouds filled with bolts of lighting ready to strike down all the bad people on our planet, she wanted to be a superhero turning the bad into good. What a marvelous sky that is. Their mother said she wanted to be the sky when there's no cloud or stars in sight, nothing at all. She wanted to be simple and blank for once unlike her mind. And your uncle told us he wanted to be the night sky when it's clustered with so many stars it's a big blur of light. One day he will be bright and seen by everyone he said. We made the day filled with asking people their wishes I be the sky. We made a grand discovery that, we think there's enough skies to go around for us all.
Maybe we could be the sky after all..In abstract ways.