Infatuate past

At first we were as smooth as the blend of colors in the sky and it was sweeter than the cotton candy you made me try on our first date, and even though I hated trying new things, you had a way of persuading me into really anything and maybe that wasn't the healthiest thing I could have done, but now it's a bit too late and I've been a bit reckless, and I'm still hoping you'll take the blame, but it's highly unlikely, I'm well aware. We started out like symphony music and ended like a broken record, and I should have seen it coming, but I missed it and everything we've done so far seems backtracked and confused, but I like. It drives me up the wall and my hearts beats too rapidly to count, but it beats to sound of your voice and I love it. However, you didn't love it so much, in fact you said I'd be better off by myself, if only I knew how much of a physic you happened to be I would of turned and ran as soon as I saw your royal blue eyes, or maybe I wouldn't, fuck I don't know we've been at it so long lately I've came to ignore your broken record tendencies and just enjoy your on and off presence lingering to me.

Maybe we were too young and maybe we weren't the healthiest relationship, but damnit it was the most life changing love I ever felt, and yes we were reckless, but we were reckless only when we were together. That's gotta count for something, right? Maybe we just had bad timing, or it wasn't ment to last more then a year but last eternities in my mind even after her presence was long gone
BNW & DED