i thought wrong

I thought I understood you, & I mean in a way I do but I'll never understand you leaving.
I will never comprehend how you can forget all the beautiful moments we shared & the talks we had.
Please can you help me out a bit? I'm lost at words for I don't understand the way people can leave without even an explanation just a "see ya later," & off they go.
How can one exactly live with knowing that they broke anothers soul?

You were a storm that came crashing into me & quite like a tornado, you left quickly after you stole what was mine.
I have no time to myself, all of its yours now even if you don't have a clue that I spend my nights wiping mascara off my cheeks & looking at the kisses we captured.
I've tried flushing the memories out of my head with alcohol but they only get worse, I guess you could say I'm an alcoholic because when I drink it's like you're still here with me.
I find pieces of you in the weirdest places, I found some of your hair in my brush & also you left a sock in my closet a few months back, I wonder if you realize that those pieces are all I have left & that even those little tiny bits are treasures to me.
I still love you even though it hurts every time I hear someone say that to me.

My talented love CuzHaileySaidSo and me wrote this.