Chapter 1- I Have a sister?!

Iruma's POV

"Today is the start of a new semester!"

My name is Suzuki Iruma! I am a Human but, I'm enrolled in the demons' school, Babyls!!

I don't know what will happen to me if I get found out... That's why, I must never stand out!!

However... I don't think that is possible anymore...

after what happened in Walter park, people have been crowding me and asking question and paying a lot of attention to me. And on top of that... I might have an older sister today as well.

"Ah! My older sister I see! ... Eh?" I was shocked of course! I'm getting an older sister!

"Wait- what- huh?" An older sister... is she a human too? No, most likely not... then if she is a demon... does she know I'm a human? What if she doesn't and think I'm some dessert grandpa prepared for her?!

"Iruma-kun, you don't need to worry about not meeting her on the last day of break, as she will be working at Babyls afterall. You will get to meet her there!"

"She will be... working there? As a teacher?" I asked. I have to meet her to find out after all...

"Yes, she will be a physical combat teacher! Don't worry I told her, to go rounds to introduce herself! I want the whole world to see how cute both my grandson and granddaughtger is!!"

"IRUMA-SAMA! LET'S EVACUATE TO THE CLASSROOM!!" Asmodeus called out.

"I'm sure the others are already inside..." I turned around only to be surprised by my class posing.

Narrator's POV

Fanservice they say, being asked for photos made them want to live up to expectation they say....

"Getting full of yourselves now, huh?" Asmodeus snarks.

"And it's all thanks to the Walter park incident!!" Lied answers truthfully.

"And we also got to use Royal One, where the Demon King studied." Jazz answered as well.

"But if you think about it, now, isn't it the appropriate classroom for us? Because I mean, we also got double the homework, from that one and only twisted dark lord..." Lied answers a bit truthfully! As our one and only twisted dark lord, just happened to be behind him.

When the bell rings, we are to be seated in class. Lied is however, hanging from the ceiling.

"From now on, you'll be starting a new semester." This is Kalego, our dark lord. He is also the Abnormal classes homeroom teacher.

"Get that vacation mood out of your heads, and start focusing on your classes.

The Harvest Festival and the Music Festival will take place this semester. Which means there will be many events and many chances to raise your rank.

HOWEVER.

That is the case for normal first years...

So listen abnormal class, you are a special case." Kalego then pull out a small scroll. It doesn't stay small for a long time as it is now half the size of Kalego, as he talks, he puts on some noise cancelling headphones.

"The student of 'Royal One'. Must have a curriculum that matches the prestige of the classroom."

Just as he finished talking, the scroll start to shout so fucking loud.

"BABYLS SPECIAL CLASS INSTRUCTION!! ALL OF THE ABNORMAL CLASS!! MUST ADVANCE TO RANK 4, DALETH, BEFORE THEIR SECOND YEAR!! IF ANY OF YOU FAIL, YOU WILL BE ORDERED TO LEAVE 'ROYAL ONE' IMMEDIATELY!!"

.

.

.

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!"

authors note: yeah this was bad again at least the start was a bit more mine.