Chapter 17 - Teacher's Banquet

"Kale-kun? Get up, we need to get ready for school."

Kalego stirs a bit, but it only makes him pull Jie-Jie closer.

"Kal~ C'mon..."

Jie-Jie grabs his arms, and tries to pry it off, but his hugs get tighter instead. At this point, Jie-Jie is getting irritated.

"Ya fucking touch starved fuck, YA POKIN ME IN DA BEHIND!!"

Kalego yawns, his eyes still closed.

"...po...king?"

His eyes shoot opens and he abruptly stands up, Jie-Jie falls down the couch as Kalego power walks to the bathroom.

He turns on the shower and sets it to cold, he was fucking embarrassed and extremely flushed. He didn't even have a dirty dream or anything but he still got himself a boner.

When the water is ready, Kalego strips off his clothes and steps in the shower. 

"Kal? Ya want me to make you breakfast and lunch?"

"Uh... You can skip the breakfast, but you can make me lunch."

"Alright."

Kalego waits for Jie-Jie to walk down the stairs, before collapsing onto the wall, his arms stabilizing him. He thinks back at the fact that Jie-Jie felt him, he was poking her and he wasn't even wearing boxers! That means she felt it even more!

The cold water had easily calmed him down and when he was done with the shower, he left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

Jie-Jie walks up the stairs the moment he comes out and they look at each other.

"Ya good?"

"I'll be fine"

"That's good, your lunch is downstairs, packed and shit, ya can leave before me so people don't find out."

Kalego nods, his eyes wanders to his door as Jie-Jie walks towards him.

"It's also mighty fine to know ya healthy too~" Jie-Jie smiles as she walks past him, Kalego stumbles over his own feet. He turns around to look at her, but she has already closed the bathroom door.

Once inside and the door is locked, Jie-Jie slides down the door and shakes, her hands on her face. Getting redder by the second. 

And at one point, she just burst out laughing. Rolling around the floor, still trying to hold it in. His face was too cute and adorable, the way he jumped up after her statement. To Jie-Jie, Kalego is the most adorable demon she has met so far, well, second to Clara.

After her laughing session is done, she stands up and starts the shower, setting it to warm, unlike it's previous user. She takes a little longer to take care of her hair, and when done, she leaves in almost the same fashion as Kalego, except this time, her towel is over her chest as well.

And as history likes to repeat itself, Jie-Jie and Kalego comes out at the same time. Her towel was more loose than Kalego, and he notices that.

His face flushes as he hurries down the stairs, stopping by the kitchen to grab his lunch before leaving. 

Jie-Jie could see his red ears as he left the door and giggles at his actions.

Once she got to the Teachers' offices. She notices that Kalego isn't there, despite having gone first. 

She ignores it and focuses on her paperwork and the plans for the classes, she might just bump into him later, but...