Chapter 14 - The Soured Wedding?

A/N wito chan, if you ever see this, im stealing, both your vows and a part of your story, as well as your heart ^^

The next day after the catastrophic event, Jie-Jie is hangover. As she is finishing her class, she remembered something she has to do.

"Iruma, Purson, will ya'll stay behind for a sec."

They both nod at her, while she is sending away the other students, Iruma introduces himself to Purson. Today happened to be a joint class, so he could pretend he was from the other class, if he wanted to.

When she turn back around, facing them, she hits them with a smile before hitting them with a question.

"Are both of ya'll free on friday? I wanna bring ya'll somewhere."

"Where are you bringing us ne- I mean, Jie-Jie-sensei?"

"To a wedding!"

Both of the student agrees to join the event, before realizing what said event is.

"Who is getting married?"

"That is a secret!"

"Okay, where is it located nee-san?"

"At Kalego's house."

Both students tenses up more, because of course it is Kalego's house. SENSEI WHAT DO YOU MEAN KALEGO'S HOUSE??? They look at each other, as in, silently agreeing that they are going to be breaking in. They even tried to back away from the idea altogether but she won and got both students to agree to it in the end.

After 3 days, Jie-Jie is driving down to Kalego, with both boys behind her, one of them holding her bag.

When they arrived and both boys jumped off, you could see they are dressed very nicely, in a simple button up and pants. their hair has been styled a bit, and they have donned pearl accesories.

"What's in the bag, Jie-Jie?"

"My dress, I'll be changing inside."

Soi, looks at Iruma first, then back at Jie-Jie.

"And who is getting married?" Soi and Iruma is standing in front of her, stopping her from moving and is looking at her with anticipation. Since she isn't wearing her platform heels, she is eye to eye level with them, especially Iruma's.

"Alright, alright. I'll tell ya.

Me and Kalego is getting married." She looks at their faces, when all the sudden they turn around completely.

Whispering in front of her about how it makes sense but also doesn't or how she must have gone from her mind or something. They only stop when her face is right in between theirs.

"Let's not ponder too much about it. After all, he was the one who proposed!"

All Soi and Iruma had to do was give each other side eye for Jie-Jie to feel offended, jokingly. They all have a laugh, before standing in front of Kalego's door, and the boys immidietly turned nervous.

"By the way, ya both my witnesses to this, and it's only gonna be us and Shichirou-senpai in there."

She pushes them inside, then goes to talk to Kalego. The inside isn't very decorated, but it is, and it seemed to be done by Jie-Jie. However, the boys can't see the cake Jie-Jie promised them.

After done talking, Jie-Jie turns around, grabs her bag and Iruma, and goes upstairs into a bedroom.

As the people downstairs are waiting for Jie-Jie, Soi is just staring at Kalego. Kalego is wearing a very fancy suit, one that is tailored to him perfectly and is meant to be wed in, so the dress he got for Ji-Ji must be just as elegant and beautiful right?