Chapter 16 - The first date.

The sun is rising this Sunday morning, and Kalego is shifting around in his bed, before the sun hits his eyes, he opens them. Regaining consciousness and being aware of his surroundings, including the odd weight on his right side.

He looks down at where the weight is and he is greeted by a pink silk pillow? Kalego rubs his eyes, but it is still there, so he tries to push it away. All the sudden, the pillow moves and he can see who is under the pillow. 

Jie-Jie face is pressed to his side, his arm is under her waist and their legs have tangled. He yelps at the sight and scrambles to get her off, which wakes Jie-Jie up.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Kalego glares at her while she is rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"The layout of this house is too new for me, I just gotten used to grandpapa's place and now I gotta learn another one. So I just slept in the first bed I found." 

Jie-Jie stands up and stretches before heading out the door and walking down the stairs. Kalego looks at her retreating back, hand on his rapid beating heart. He went to the bathroom to try to calm down his heart as well as to get ready for the day.

As Kalego walks down his stairs, he is greeted by a smell of freshly baked bread. In his kitchen is where Jie-Jie is standing, cooking up their breakfast. The air is a bit awkward, but mostly on Kalego's part.

"Is beer bread, eggs benedicts, sausages and hash browns good enough for breakfast?

Kalego nods and goes to the coffee machine.

"You want coffee as well? With milk and 2 cubes of sugar?"

"Yea- How do you know I like milk and sugar in my coffee?"

Kalego tenses up when he hears that, but retaliates with that he sees her doing that in the teachers' lounge countless times. Jie-Jie just stares at him with a curious smile, but goes back to cooking.

When the food had been plated and served, Kalego expected an awkward silence to start, however, Jie-Jie just goes on and on about what is needed for Tacos de Birria.

"I've already written down what we need on mah phone, but I don't know if we need anything else, say for breakfast tomorrow or what not."

"That isn't needed, we have everything we need for now. But are we really calling our shopping trip a date?"

"Nah, that was just a joke, our date will be after dinner. It's a movie night date. I'll be holding it in my room."

"And why in your room and not the living room?"

"Too much technical stuff I don't wanna deal with."

Jie-Jie eats the last of her food, and puts the dish in the sink, saying that Kalego is on dish duty. She then goes up the stairs and into her room, or at least tries too.

"KAL? WHERE IS MY ROOM?"

"Last door on the left from the stairs, how are you getting lost? There is only one hallway."

"DON'T QUESTION ME!"

Jie-Jie takes one last look in her mirror, before walking out and down the stairs. Kalego sits on his couch reading a book, but when he heard her footsteps he looked up to see Jie-Jie in an outfit he has not seen any demon in so far.

Low-rise cargo pants with her panty straps showing, bralette with a harness going across her chest and stomach. and a big puffy patched up jacket hanging off her shoulder. She has sunglasses on top of her head, and her hair is braided into two Dutch braids.