Chapter 15 - Make space Kalego!

Just as promised, the next day Jie-Jie is packing her stuff. She has gotten most of her things into her storage dimension, when she realized she might not have a bed, because the bed in this room isn't hers. She pulls out her phone and dials Kalego's number, it rings a few times before he answers.

"Kal, I know ya told me to bring mah own bed, but I just realized I got none, are ya sure ya ain't got an extra one laying around?"

"I'm cleaning out the spare room right now, so I can say for sure that I do not have an extra bed."

"Awe, well can ya go and buy me one? I'll pay back."

"I could, but I think a better lesson would be to have you sleep on the couch."

"At that point, I'll just go and lay in bed with you... Unless that is ya plan?!"

Some choking and ruckus could be heard on the other line.

"What is wrong with you? Don't answer that... I'll go and buy you a bed after I got the last of the stuff in here, what type of bed do you want?"

"The smaller type, a twin, I think it's called. Or a round bed."

"Alright, I'll see what I can find."

As Jie-Jie gets the last of her stuff through the portal, she turns to look at the almost empty room. Thinking back on her time in this room, it was short but it was still very nice.

When she goes down the stairs, she is greeted by her family. Sullivan goes over to her and hugs her tight, Iruma joins in a second later.

"Will you be fine? How about your human scent Jie-Jie-sama?"

"Don't ya worry, I got it covered. I wouldn't move out if I didn't have a plan for that."

The other three looks at each other but doesn't retaliate to what she said, and continued saying their farewells.

When everyone was done and had gotten their hugs, Jie-Jie leaves the house. Now she could have driven to Kalego's house, but she opts to jog instead. It is a nice day after all, and she had to skip her morning run to pack.

She prepares herself by first taking off her flannel and tying it around her waist. She ties her hair out of her face, then starts her jog.

When she finally arrived at his house, she takes a breather before walking in. Shichirou was still there since he was helping Kalego with moving the stuff out and into another place.

"Already done packing?"

"Yup!"

He nods then tells Jie-Jie to follow him, he leads her to the spare room, so that she can start making it into her own.

The room is quite simple, its a square room, it has one big window and two smaller ones next to it on the left wall.

She opens her portal and start to take out her tools. she will start by doing her mounts first.

On the upper right corner, will be her changing area, and she will be hanging a beaded curtain there. To do that, she will have mount up a curtain pole. When done, she turns right around, next to the curtains, will be a hanging chair that will later be accompanied by a couch. On the opposite corner, will be her desk, and above said desk will be some shelves, so she starts with that.

Then it is time for the furniture. Her closet and mirror goes into the changing area, her couch goes to the left corner. The desk will go on the opposite wall from the couch. And on the wall closest to the door, will be her Betta aquarium.

She puts carpets at the aquarium, couch, changing area and a little bit away from the big window as that is where the bed will be when Kalego arrives with it.