Chapter 8 - I did it?

"Whoa... What's up with this tutor lineup... They're all super strong and famous demons!!"  March exclaims, while Momonoki chimes in.

"Amazing"

"I get that you have great expectations for the abnormal class but, isn't this a bit too harsh? You were the one who picked this lineup, right, Kalego-sensei? Could you perhaps be trying to take back Royal One to the school's side by giving them a brutal trial?"

Dali leans his chair against the back of Kalego's chair. Not really reacting, Kalego simply answers back.

"Seeing them suffer makes me feel pretty good. However, I've assigned each of them suitable tutors who can help work their way up thoroughly." Dali could only look at Kalego in mild shock.

Jie-Jie is in the park looking for Soi as of right now. 29 min in and she and her friends have yet to find him. Lately his presence has been more quiet, but always visible, but now she can't even see it, you can just see her vibrating with excitement the closer the seconds come to a close.

"Alright, I can't find ya at all, where are ya?" she yells out. No one answers.

"Soi?" Jie-Jie pulls out her phone and immediately dials his number, worried something happened while she was seeking.

And right next to her she hears the rings.

"I- I did it?" Soi, just stood there, shocked, happiness creeping up. Jie-Jie smiles softly and opens her arms, inviting him closer.

"Yeah, ya did it kiddo." she wraps her arm around his neck and ruffles with his hair. "How long have ya been there? Honestly."

"I've been here the whole time"

Jie-Jie just stops and looks at him, then smiles again.

"I am so proud of ya kiddo"

Soi, during these lessons, has learned bit by bit, how to feel presence and how to understand them, and as of right now, his brain is screaming at him to run.

"This means that we can train even harder than before, we will take away all ya bad habits hun!"

He is totally fucked.

"Gee! It's finally here! The Harvest Festival! How is the abnormal class doing?" Dali asks as he walks in.

"I wonder how..."

"You seem to have cooled down~" of course he has, after all Kalego is wearing his 'having fun' expression.

So now, we can begin the survival of the fittest, the Harvest Festival.

Bonus:

SU-KI-MA!!

While Kalego is alone in the office, going through his papers and marking homework, the door slams open and a pink-haired bitch runs in.

"KAL! I gotta thank ya for letting me tutor Soi! That boy will do great things I'll tell ya" Jie-Jie proclaims while sitting on the chair next to him. Kalego looks like he is going to kill someone, that someone had pink hair and blue eyes. However he takes a breather and calms himself down. 

"I'll admit I had my doubts, however, you have proven to be a good teacher, that just uses a different method than what I'm used to. I apologize for that. Now, while you're here, you coul- what in THE UNDERWORLD ARE YOU DOING?!"

Jie-Jie backs up only a few centimeters from his face, fully confused.

"Huh? I'm rubbing mah nose against yours of course, it's my way of saying thanks after all, eheh!" Jie-Jie sits back down and spins, ignoring Kalego's red face. 

"SILENC-"

"So.. what papers should I help ya with?"