Chapter 2 - Hey there Abnormal class!

"BABYLS SPECIAL CLASS INSTRUCTION!! ALL OF THE ABNORMAL CLASS!! MUST ADVANCE TO RANK 4, DALETH, BEFORE THEIR SECOND YEAR!! IF ANY OF YOU FAIL, YOU WILL BE ORDERED TO LEAVE 'ROYAL ONE' IMMEDIATELY!!"

.

.

.

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!"

So rank 4, Daleth. That is one of the baseline to graduate. One of Babyls' duties is to help students advance their ranks, but, raising rans is proven to be difficult. The ideal rank to graduate from Babyls would be... RANK 4!!

Advancing to rank 4 in first years while others would take six years... this instruction is... nothing less than 'exceptional'!!

"The teachers have decided after watching the Walter park commotion. All of you are expected, to reach rank 4 in your first year. This will b e a great achievement... if you succeed... Are you even listening?" The distress of the students are quite obvious.

The chance of going back to the old classroom, being bullied and shit like that. It ain't something we want. And the students are not against showing it.

"Well, this is also part of the lesson. We wouldn't give you an impossible task... So, to work your way up to rank 4... Our school has prepared to assign each on of you, a special tutor." Kalego claimed as 5 prominent figures walk in.

"General Furfur, with Jazz and Allocer."

"Lady Vepar, with Goemon and Agares."

"Raim-sensei, with Ix and Valac."

"Mister Hat, with Crocell and Camui."

"Sabnock and Asmodeus tutor will be Shichi-Balam-sensei. You will be paired with these tutors for special lessons for the remaining of your first year." Kalego finishes, while the students gather around the special tutors.

Asmodeus turns around towards Iruma, stating that he will see him later, however he was cut short by some knocks.

Iruma's POV

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

Those were the 3 knocks that interrupted Asmo-kun. Our doors opened up to reveal a woman, seemingly in her mid 20s.

"Hey there! Ya'll must be the abnormal class!" She... has a southern accent...

"The names be Jie-Jie, and I'm your physical combat teacher, just coming over to say hi." physical... combat?... that means that... she is my sister... right?

the rest of the class has gone up to her, I should too. they seems to be asking her all sort of questions.

"Is your hair naturally pink?"

"Your eyes are so pretty!"

"HOW CAN YOU FIGHT? YOU ARE VERY SMALL!"

"Jie-Jie-sensei, what rank are you?"

They keep asking her, yet somehow she can keep up with all of them, she is so cool, but she looks so familiar to me as well.

"I dyed my hair"

"Oh curse ya!"

"Ya'll will find out in the lessons with me honey."

"I happen to only be a rank 3, Gimel, right of now sweetpea."

... The class just went quiet after she said that, but...

"I only got ranked a week ago however, so it's just to be expected."

Jazz chimed in after that, asking her why she was ranked a week ago, to which she never answered.

Allocer seemed to know something though.

"Ya'll don't mind if i stayed right? Ya'll was the last class afterall."

Kalego's POV

She seems to somehow be able to keep with the abnormal class despite saying she has no teaching experience. I was against her working here, but with the recommendation from the Principal, meant we couldn't refute it.

Not only is she loud, brash and doesn't care for any personal space, but she somehow connected to that idiot principal.

Her rank is low, her speech doesn't make sense, an accent with informal speech with no correct grammar, the way she dresses the official uniform. everything about her is infuriating!

"Ya'll don't mind if I stayed right? Ya'll was the last class afterall."

"As long as you dont disturb the class." I answer her quickly. Then that brat starts to talk.

"Which means... we're left with..." Both Iruma and Lied turns towards me.

"No. I'm not a tutor since I'll be supervising the others..." They sighed in relief... these brats... they turned over to Ji-Ji.

"Sorry hunny, it ain't me neither."

"Then... who will tutor us?"

"There is one for you right there." I tell them while pointing behind them.

Narrator's POV

Robin stood behind Iruma and Lied. He proclaimed he was shy since he is new, but he would make sure that they rank up. After all... he is still a part of a clan is he not?

"You can call me 'Master' Okay!"

Although I do not think it helps him at all.

After all the students had left, all that was left in the classroom was Kalego and Ji-Ji.

"What a fun class ya have there Kale-kun"

Oh, did I forget to mention another reason Kalego doesn't like her? Well, he hates it when she does a 180 and starts to flirt or tease with him.

this happened the other day too!

"So ya will be mah senpai huh? Well, it is nice to meet ya Balam-senpai."

"Likewise to you as well, Jie-Jie-chan."

And it went like this, she was respectful and kind to all of the teachers and staff... except Kalego.

"Ah It is nice to meet ya, ya gotta be Kale-kun right?"

"Ka-Kale-kun? How dare you, I'm still your senior here." after Kalego said that, there was a slight shift in the air and in Ji-Ji's expression. She ended up getting closer to him, to the point her body was basically pressed up to him, her lips right by his ear.

"Sorry sweet cheeks, I can't help being casual to those I'm interested in." after that she backed up, winked then left.

It was utterly humiliating to Kalego.

"You shouldn't do that"

"Ya, ya, I get it. Not in front of a student right?" Jie-Jie said as she turned to the student in question.

"Well then Purson Soi, how about us two get going to do your training?"

Well, she is now introduced. i think from now on, it will mostly be in her pov, i did it in the others as a way to introduce her. idk if i did good tho. anyone pls just rank me and critizise me, im a masochist i swear not.