Chapter 6 - The wings of a demon.

"Hey! Look at what I found!" A demon with black hair and the face of an owl runs into a kitchen. Looking around before spotting her friend.

"Is it another human?" the friend asked, rolling her eyes at the odd demon in front of her. She scanned her till her eyes landed on the basket with a chicken, one from the human world.

"Wait, ya found that?" her eyes widened before turning around. And taking out some ingredients, "I can try to make the birria de pollo." she ties her black curls into a bun and starts to work. When she turns around she is greeted by an owl face way too close for comfort.

"You always look so beautiful when you're doing something you like! It makes the blue in your eyes shine brighter!" the owl hums and walked back to the table after that, leaving her friend flustered and with her heart beating rapidly.

The girl looks down for a second, then looks at the owl in her eyes.

"No more than ya are. Ya look ethereal no matter what Amabella"

On a bed, lays Jie-Jie, looking up at the roof and breathing heavy. Before collecting herself, she sits up and touched her shoulder.

"Amabella..."

When ready, she stands up and grabs her dress, walking toward the bathroom.

Jie-Jie's POV

Walking down to breakfast, I meet Iru-chan. I greet him and walk with him to the dining room.

Opera is puttin' down the plates when we arrive, grandpapa is already there. I greet both of them before sitting down.

"So Opera-kun... got anymore stories of Kale-kun?"

Once we was done with breakfast, I caught up to mah Iru-chan to ask if he wanted me to drive him to school, and he agreed so I grabbed another helmet and mah harley out of my storage dimension. We did it outside of course.

When we finally reached school, we went our separate ways. He went to the classroom and I met up with Shichiro in his office.

"I'll be joinin' ya class today right?" I asked, turning to look at him. Well, look up at him and his damn height, mah platform don't be doin' shit!

"That is correct, Suzuki... actually I have a question..."

I looked at him, waiting for it.

"Before you came to the school, Iruma told me that he was human... are you too?"

All my shit fell down on the floor when I registered what he said. "He told ya?" to that I get a nod back.

"I- it's complicated. Sit down, I'll explain."

We both sat down, looking at eachother before I continued. "I am born human, but 11 years ago, I-"

The door slammed open with an annoyed Kalego walking in, before stopping when he be seein' me.

"Apologies, I should have knocked, I'll take my leave." He said, turning around to leave, but I stood up and just said we were just done, so...

"Don't worry, I won't neglect ya at all Kale-kun!" I grab his arm before he could leave, and locked mahself in place. "Ya can't get me off darlin'~"