Chapter 12 - The end of the Harvest Festival.

A little bit away from Jie-Jie and Soi, Orobas is seen approaching Iruma and Lied. He bows down and start to apologize for him targeting the Abnormal class. Iruma and Lied tells him not to worry about it, after all, everyone, not just him was giving it their all, and Orobas didn't break any rules either so.

Orobas' classmates wait till he is done then goes to him to talk, while that is happening, Ameri is seen walking towards Iruma. She compliments him about winning, when Nafra suddenly joins in. It is revealed that Nafra is a first year student council, and they have taken part of the festival as a part of the trial to obtain the legendary leaf. 

To make the leaf grow, you have to use the rainbow watering can, which can only be obtained by saving Nafra.

"It's a secret task given by the school! We have someone help every year!" Suzy-sensei explains. Iruma and Lied agrees that the task was just wickedly annoying, and the plant agrees to it too. Every student starts to freak the fuck out, but the plant continues and ushers the winners to come closer.

"The purpose behind all this was really simple. Someone showing compassion without gaining anything in return. Changing the absurd into fun, listening to one's own desires, and fighting for them without getting tired or giving up. All of that was to find someone who is the least demon-like demon." It tells the students, Iruma was about to ask the plant something, however it interrupts him. "Now, since the explanation is over. It's time for the grand finale." The plant then dislocates itself from the stems and start to float up while expanding in size.

'"YOU FOUGHT WELL, YOUNG DEMONS! I SHALL REWARD YOU TO CELEBRATE THE BIRTH OF THE NEW YOUNG KINGS! LOOK CLOSELY! AT THE FLOWER THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE IN THE NETHER WORLD" It yells out before exploding and temporarily blinds the demons, when they regained there lost sense, they were surprised with pink petals flying around, and a forest of pink trees in front of them. You humans know them as cherry blossom, and for the demons, they know it as.

"The flowers Iruma-kun grew in botany." Soi states while taking a fallin petal. Jie-Jie turns around and strecthes.

"So much for something never been seen before." 

While Iruma is looking, two shadows creep over to him, all the sudden he is attacked by hugs from Sullivan and Jie-Jie, coddling and congratulating him on his win. Sullivan then lets go of him then turns toward the flower.

"This is 'the legendary leaf', the person who created the harvest festival probably wanted to show this to everyone..." Sullivan states.

".. b-but those flowers are-" Iruma starts.

"Yup! The perfect scenery!" Jie-Jie shouts as she pushes the two kings to stand next to them, Sullivan turns and throw magic on them, adding a crown and a cape.

"Let's move on to the award ceremony!"

Up on the stage, stands Sullivan, he announces the start and introduces the two young kings, who do the demon greeting of covering their horns and fangs.

"In this year's Harvest Festival, your strong will and outstanding actions have led you to Harvest over 100,000 points. Being able to make the legendary leaf bloom is the greatest achievement. And for that reason, Iruma and Lied, you are promoted to rank 4, Daleth!!"

Sullivan finishes his speech while the crowd cheers for them. Kalego walks up to Sullivan and snatches the microphone away from him, then goes to announce more rank promotions.

"Next we have, rank promotion based on the leaderboard results. First , Orobas Coco in third place, you are promoted to rank 3, Gimel.

I've got something to ask you. Come see me after this.