Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

I ran and ran. My feet carrying me as quickly as they could. A scream that wasn't mine escaped my lips, echoing around me. My legs were burning as I ran. I couldn't keep running like this forever. My legs gave out on me forcing me to the ground. I cried out in pain. A snarling laugh that could belong to only one person.

Phil.

I whipped my head around to see him smirking at me. My eyes widened in fear.

"No, no, no, please don't!" I screamed as Phil lunged at me.

I shot up in bed screaming. Fresh tears escaping my eyes. I wiped my eyes and looked around. I frowning in confusion. Where am I? I was just in Jason's house a few hours ago. I was in my old room. Maybe it was just a nightmare. I climbed out of the familiar bed and opened the cold door handle. I breathed in deeply squeezing my eyes closed. I reached out and grabbed hold of the cold door handle and turned the knob. I opened my eyes and looked down the hallway. All the lights were off, except for the one in Phil's room. I shuddered as I walked towards his room quietly.

I peeped into the room to see Phil writing something down. I frowned and turned around. This was a weird dream, but it felt so real. I put down my left foot to hear a loud squeak. I gasped. I was so busted. There was no way in hell that Phil didn't hear that. I looked over my shoulder to see Phil staring at me with his dark sinister eyes. I opened my mouth to scream only to have a burning pain run across my cheek. My eyes welled up in pain. There was no way this couldn't be a dream. It was too real.

"You stupid bitch," Phil spat as he grabbed onto my face.

"I'm sorry Phil I'm so sorry," I said almost crying.

"Sorry, is too late you stupid whore."

I cried out in pain as Phil pulled me into his room, my body being shoved onto his bed. My body tense with fear at what he was going to do. I small cry erupted from my mouth as I felt my wrists being tied to the head of the bedframe. Tears were stinging as the fell onto my cheeks.

Loud sounds came from my mouth as I blubbered for help. How could no one hear me crying for help? I needed Andy... I needed him to save me.

Crying is all I really remember. I'd been crying, someone was banging on the door shouting a name. Alex, my name. Finally, I'd thought. Someone realised that I was screaming for help. I couldn't really tell what was happening behind me, I was just crying. Crying because someone had realised I needed help and crying because I was in this situation.

"Shh... I've got you now... I've got you..." A voice whispered. Andy, I thought.

Whimpering, I curled into a ball and cried as my hands were untied. Andy held me close as I cried into his chest, a thick blanket wrapped around me.

"I'll protect you," Andy whispered as I started falling asleep.