Chapter Four

Chapter Four
The Next Morning

Andy's POV

I sat up in bed and grabbed my phone. I hadn't really slept all night and when I did all I could think about was her. Who was she? The unanswered question running through my head making me dizzy. I Swung my legs out of the bed as Juliette continued to snore in bed. I scofted, I didn't like but fuck she was good in bed. I walked onto the balcony and dialled one of my friends.

"Hey Andrew what's up?" Blake asked on the other end of the line causing me to grit my teeth together.

"I told you its Andy," I grumbled through gritted teeth.

Blake just laughed. "Alright Andy keep your cool on what did you need buddy?"

I sighed, running my hands through my hair.

"I need you to do me a massive favour."

"What type of favour?" Blake asked and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Last night there was a girl who ran on stage and tackled me to the ground. Find out who she is and everything I can know about her. Okay?" I said breathlessly.

"Give me a moment and I'll email it to you. But weather it's my business or not, why do you wanna know 'bout her?"

I swallowed down the lump in my throat.

"You'll think this stupid but I...." I paused before continuing. "I think it's love at first sight," I whispered.

I heared Blake sigh before hitting buttons on his computer.

"Alright Andy I've got it up now and I'm also emailing a copy to you. Her name is Alex Skies, she finished High School last year. She has had one job working with her step-father Phil. Her mother died when Alex was 15 years old and her father when she was 6 years old. The extra's are in the email okay?" Blake asked.

"Alright. Thanks Blake," I said before hanging up.

Alex Skies.

I'm going to find you...