Chapter Six

Chapter Six
The same day

Phil's POV

"Alex?! I told you before, you can't go out!" I shouted from the lounge room.

I heard Alex saying a quick goodbye to that Andy person before saying goodbye. I waited until I heard his motorcycle growing further and further away. I grinned as I walked up behind Alex, my arms snaking around her waist. She screamed out loud. I just laughed and pressed her up against the door.

Alex screamed as I turned her around. My lips pressing butterfly soft kisses on her neck. Alex pounded her fists against me which infuriated me. I loved her and she was doing this!? I pulled away from Alex and swung my fist at her face. I felt my fist collide with Alex's cheek.

My hand dropped to my side as Alex clutched her cheek, dropping to the ground. I smiled as my foot hit her stomach causing her to scream out. If I couldn't have her scream out in pleasure in bed then I'd make her scream out now then. Alex slowly got to her knees with tears in her eyes. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and smirked at her.

"You already know what to do Alex," I whispered with an evil smirk.

Alex swallowed as her shaky fingers undid the button and fly of my pants. I grinned as my erection continued to grow. Alex swallowed deeply before pulling down both my pants and underwear before diving head first. I moaned in pleasure. I hated doing this to her but it was the only way I could prove my love to her.