Chapter Five

Chapter Five
Three Days Later

I squeezed my eyes closed as Phil's arms wrapped around my body. His warm breath hitting the crook of my neck and causing me to shiver. Please no.

"You're a naughty girl Alex. Sneaking into a concert and tackling the lead singer to the ground?!" Phil growled into my ear.

"I-I'm s-sorry," I whimpered as Phil lined kisses along my shoulder.

I could feel Phil's buldge growing and pressing even more against my butt. I could feel silent tears sliding down my cheeks as his hands slid across my stomach. I jumped at the sound of someone knocking on the door. Phil groaned in annoyance. Whoever was knocking at the door was my saviour right now.

I climbed off Phil's bed and pulled on some decent clothes before walking downstairs and answering the door. I opened the door, half-way through the world 'hello' when I paused. My eyes widened in shock. How'd he.... How'd he find me?

How did he even know who I was? He smiled at me as his brown hair sat on the left side of his face as his blue eyes pierced into mine. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out of my mouth.

"Would you happen to be Alex Skies?" Andy Biersack asked me.

"Y-Yes," I replied nervously.

"Would you mind if I took you out for a coffee and had a chat with you?" Andy asked.

"S-Su-" I was half-way through my sentence when Phil interrupted me.

"Alex?! I told you before, you can't go out!" Phil shouted from the loungeroom.

When'd he get there? I thought. Andy frowned in confusion.

"I'm sorry but maybe another time," I said with a sad smile.

"Alright but here's my number. Just call me when you wanna chat okay?" Andy said before jogging off to his motorcycle.

I watched as he started it up before driving away. I jumped as arms wrapped around my waist, I screamed in terror. Why hadn't I said yes?!