Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten
That Night

Andy's POV

I could feel my anger boiling as I drove to my apartment. I couldn't believe him. That fucking prick calling her a slut and a whore for no good reason! I gritted my teeth as what Phil had said and done to Alex replayed through my mind over and over. It was horrible, how could he do that to her?! I breathed in deeply as I tried calming myself down. Alex was with me now and I would keep her safe from that fucking prick. I smiled softly as I felt Alex's arms tighten around me, her head burning into my back.

It was so comfortable, the way her arms wrapped around my waist. It just felt so.... Right. There was no other way to explain how good it felt. I pulled over at my appartment and smiled. It would be just Alex and I at my appartment, the boys were out tonight and Juilett and I had broken up. I could feel my stomach taking flight with nervousness.

Why was I so nervous? I had no reason to be. I parked in front of the building in the parking lot before swinging my leg off the bike. I helped Alex down as I smiled at her. Gosh she was beautiful. Black hair cascading down to her waist in curls and blue eyes that looked like the colour of the ocean.

"Where are we?" Alex asked when she climbed off the bike.

"We're at my apartment. You can stay with me for awhile if you want," I said.

I wrapped my arm around her waist before leading her through the lobby and up to my room. Alex seemed scared, though she had no reason to. She was safe now. I opened up my door to see an angry looking Juilette standing with her arms crossed and angry clearly written on her face. I swallowed deeply. I guess she didn't take it too well then, I thought. I tugged Alex forward with me and told her to sit on the couch before looking at Juilette.

"You broke up with me to be with this slut?!" Juilette shouted angrily.

I just shrugged. "You didn't make me feel happy," I said dully.

"Bullshit Andy!" Juilette shouted.

"Juilette leave. Now," I spoke bitterly.

"Why so that you can fuck her and break her heart later? No."

My eyes widened. She didn't just.

"Get the fuck out of her Juilette. Before, I call security to escort you out."

"Fine," Juilette spat. "Have fun having sex," Juilette shouted before slamming the door after her.

I turned around to Alex who was looking at her interwined fingers.

"It's okay. But I should really just go," Alex whispered.

"Alex it'll be fine you can stay here," I said.

"No thank you. I'll just stay at a friends house. Thank you anyway Andy," Alex whispered before walking out.

I just nodded my head as I watched her walk out. It was only until she was out of my sight that I realised how stupid I was for not stopping her.