Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven
The next day

I curled up in a ball crying my eyes out. I screamed out in frustrastion. Frustration at myself and frustration with Phil for being like this to me. I sat up and walked to the bathroom having the longest shower ever. I grabbed my razor and started slicing my thighs and wrists. I watched as the blood poured down the drain.

I sighed as the blood stopped running and climbed out of the shower. I dried myself being particularly careful of the fresh wounds. I put my towel up and walked to my bedroom naked. I felt so, exposed walking around like this. I closed the door and grabbed my clothes for today before changing. I looked in the mirror and smiled. For once I actually looked nice. I looked at my phone as it went off with an unknown number.

Alex, it's Andy. Wanna hang out today?

My jaw dropped in shock. Andy Biersack, the Andy Biersack just... He just texted me. My fingers didn't seem to move quick enough as I typed back a reply.

Sure, when and where? ;)

I chewed my fingers nervously as I waited for a reply from Andy. A few moments later my wish was granted.

Now, I'll be outside yours in five. See ya soon babe x ;)

My heart soared as I saw the x and winky face. I felt like fainting at the sight of it. I grabbed my black glasses before racing downstairs. Phil was at work right now and I couldn't give two fucks about him right now. I opened the door as the sound of a motorcycle came into hearing range. And soon enough there was Andy on his bike in front of my house. Best day ever so far. Andy smiled as I raced over and climbed on the back of the bike.

"So where are we going?" I asked with a smile.

Andy smirked.

"For coffee of course," Andy replied before driving the motorbike down the road.