Chapter One

Chapter One
September 1st

        I groaned in frustration as an annoying beeping sound started going off. My hand search for my phone to turn off my alarm clock. I opened my eyes after minutes of trying to find my phone. I opened my eyes and frowned. Where'd my phone go? I leaned over the edge of my bed and winced in pain. I grabbed my phone off the floor and turned off the alarm. I climbed out of my bed stiffly, every muscule in my body was protesting the walk to the shower.

        I dragged my feet across the cold tile floor. I winced as I opened the bathroom door. I closed my eyes tightly, trying my hardest to ignore the pain. I breathed in deeply as I opened my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me incase Phil thought of something else to do. I turned the water on and stripped out of my pajamas before stepping under the water.

        I winced in pain as the hot water hit my new wounds and bruises. I breathed in deeply, trying to settle myself. I quickly showered and did what I needed to do before stepping out from under the water. I dried myself off and looked at the mirror. I flinced at the ugliness that I saw. Bruises up and down my body, where there wasn't a bruise there were cuts. My body looked tiny but I could see room for perfection. I looked away from the mirror and wrapped a towel around my body. I unlocked the door and walked out of the bathroom to be greeted with a slap.

        I fell to the ground clutching my cheek. I looked up to see Phil who looked drunk. And it was morning too. He smirked down at me and kicked my stomach causing me to whimper in pain.

"What have I told you?!" Phil slurred.

I didn't answer him. Another kick to the stomach.

"You are to walk to your bedroom without a towel. Here me?!"

        I nodded my head slowly and started taking my towel off. I just lay there. Naked and without an inch of dignity left. I could feel Phil smirking as his body laid on top of mine. I swallowed deeply. A buldge growing in his pants making me even more frightened. Phil's lips leaving soft kisses on my neck down my collar bone. I shivered in disgust. Phil noticed and punched me in the face. I cried out in pain.

"You fucking slut. You can't even stay still can you? Instead you have to be rude and shiver in disgust?!" Phil shouted.

"N-No, I was just cold because I don't have any clothes on," I lied.

His hand collided with my face causing my eyes to water.

"Liar. I'll give you something to shiver about you filthy fucking whore,"  Phil said as he began to unzip his pants.

~~

        I laid down on my bed and started crying silently. Why me? What had I ever done wrong? I jumped as my phone beeped with a text message. I looked at the ID and saw that it was Sophie.

Sophie: Hey babe wanna chill tonight?

I smirked in delight. When Sophie said "let's chill" she meant "let's create chaos tonight".

Alex: Sure. When do you want me over?

Sophie: I'll be there in ten. Wear your sexy Batman jumper okay?

I laughed and quickly texted her back.

Alex: Ay ay captian.

        I quickly grabbed some clothes and threw them on before putting on my Batman jumper and converse. I grabbed my bag and put in some money, beanie, phone charger and anything else that I thought I'd need. I opened up the window and climbed out before running to the end of my street where Sophie was waiting for me in her black Commador Holden. She smiled at me, her orange curly hair throwen into a ponytail with some slight make-up around her emerald green eyes.

"Hey babe, ready to create mischief tonight?" Sophie asked with a wicked grin when I got in the car.

I smiled.

"Hell yeah," I replied.