Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

October 3rd

A/N: Yeah I know that chapter sucked, this one probably does too, hence I may end up doing large time skips. Don't be angry.

                A loud gasp escaped my lips as cold gel was squirted onto my barely-there baby bump. The nurse smiled apologetically as she used her wand thingy to spread the icy gel, I looked at the screen where she'd pointed to earlier and watched as the baby appeared on the screen, it's heartbeat audible as she focused on the small figure.

"There's your baby, would you like a photo of it?" the nurse asked with a small smile.

"Yes please," I answered.

Andy's warm hand gripping mine tightly as he watched the screen. Looking over I watched him with amusement, his blue eyes were wide open and he was listening intently to the baby's beating heart. A smile spread across my face as I watched Andy with curious eyes.

"Too many young parents these days," the nurse whispered to herself. I felt myself go pale as Andy's grip tightened.

"Excuse me?" Andy was the first to speak up. The nurse looked at him with wide brown eyes.

"Yes?" the nurse asked, acting oblivious.

"I didn't ask to be a young parent. I was raped and all you can do is be a judgemental bitch?" I growled.

The nurse looked at me with shock, retracting the wand and cleaning it, unable to say a word. She quickly wrote something on a chart before rushing out of the room.

"Bitch," Andy murmured.

"Forget about it Andy," I whispered.

"Her job is to check the baby and that's it. Nothing else," he growled. His blue eyes full of anger.

"Let's just wait for her to print the pictures and then we'll go. I hate being in hospitals, they give me the creeps," I shuddered.

Andy just nodded, we sat there in silence and waited for the nurse to come back. When she finally came back she gave us three prints of the baby. According to the nurse I was four months pregnant, that because I'd been sick for the start of my pregnancy that the baby was smaller than usual but if I took the necessary vitamins and foods then the baby should be fine. Taking Andy's hand in mine we walked out of the hospital, both of us smiling at the photos, although the things that had happened for the little foetus to be here I was happy. The baby was beautiful, even though it looked like an alien.

"The baby looks like an alien," Andy chuckled.

"I know, it's weird how it goes from looking like this to an actual baby," I replied with a giggle.

Andy just laughed as we walked towards his car. It'd become a realisation when I became pregnant that I wouldn't be able to ride on Andy's motorbike and would need to be in a car. Andy of course just went out and bought a small black Audi with leather interior. Sitting in the passenger seat I pulled my belt on, a smile on my face as Andy got behind the wheel and started driving.

"We're going shopping for baby things," Andy said with a grin.

"Andy it's fine don't worry about it," I rushed as we pulled into a parking lot.

"I insist. Plus when I said I want to take care of you ad help you look after the baby that also means I'm buying things for the both of you," Andy said with a laugh.

"Fine," I grumbled.

"Don't sook it'll be fun."