Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

"You've got to be kidding me," Andy started as the Doctor left the room.
"I'm not kidding Andy. Yes Phil is a fucking asshole but that doesn't mean I have to kill an innocent child because of it," I growled.
"Think of it this way. That scumbags child is growing within you and all you think of it as is an "innocent" child. Wake up Alex. It's besically a monster like it's father."
"Andy I need you to leave," I whispered.
"What?"
"Leave. Now."
Looking down at my fingers I bit down on my lip as Andy stormed out, I didn't blame him in all honesty. It was just hard. Picking up my phone I quickly scrolled through my contacts and pressed ring when I found Sophie's number.
"Babe what's up?" Sophie asked.
"Uh... Can you come to the hospital please?" I mumbled into the phone.
"Why?"
"I'm in hospital and I just need a friend right now," I said as tears fell down my face.
"Alright, I'll be there soon," Sophie said before hanging up.

"Hey, babe what happened?" Sophie asked as she walked into the hospital.
"We'll Phil's in jail, my body aches, I got upset at Andy so he left and..." breathing in deeply I tried calming my nerves.
"And what?"
"I'm pregnant. Sophie I don't know what to do! I don't want to be a mum but I-I don't want to kill the baby either and I'm so fucking confused," I blurted out as I started crying.
"Babe, I'm sorry I didn't know," Sophie said as she sat on the edge of my bed and hugged me tightly.
"I can't do this Sophie I'm really scared."
"Shhh. We'll figure something out. We always do."
Nodding my head I tried to ignore the aching in my chest as my heart seemed to shatter, stabbing me with the broken pieces.
"Are you sure you want to keep the baby?" Sophie asked as she looked at me with wide, worried eyes.
"I-I think so. Sophie I don't like the idea of killing a baby," I mumbled as I wiped the tears away.
"Sweetie, if you can't handle this then there is no need to feel ashamed of aborting the baby. Especially not after what Phil has done to you. Look, sleep on it okay? You have a month or two to decide if you really want to keep it, Okay?" Sophie said as she rubbed my arm.
Nodding my head I laid down in the bed, trying to push away the persistant thoughts.
"Okay," I mumbled as I feel into a deep sleep.