Chapter Three

Chapter Three
The same night

Andy's POV

I laughed as Ash, CC, Jinxx and Jake laughed and chatted to the interviewer. I think her name was Lisa or something like that but I didn't really care. I laughed and smiled answering the odd question here and there.

"Alright thanks guys for the interview. I'll catch you all around some other time," the woman said with a bright smile.

I just smirked and said your welcome before going backstage with the boys. I walked around as I felt a rush of adrenaline kick in. I jumped when Ash came over and smacked me on the back.

"You ready for this Andy?" Ash asked as his dark brown eyes looked out at the crowd.

I turned to Ash.

"Yeah. I shouldn't be though but something is making me especially nervous for tonight. I don't know what it is though," I replied as I frowned at the crowd screaming out our names.

"Don't worry mate it'll be fine. It always is," Ash said.

"Come on guys we have a performance to do," Jinxx said as he walked on stage.

I shook off the feeling and walked onto the stage smiling at the fans as their screams became louder than ever. I laughed into the mic as the boys started playing their instruments. I cleared my mind of the crowd and just as I opened my mouth to sing the first line to "In The End" I was shoved to the ground.

I groaned and glared at the person who'd shoved me and was lying on top of me. When I looked up at the person on top of me my mouth dropped. Her hair cascading down her shoulders in soft, wavy black curls with blue eyes that seemed to pierce through me. I just stared at her in awestruck. She just smirked innocently before getting up and running off. My stomach twisted and pulled, I had to go after her. I scrammbled to my feet and chased after her. Out the back doors and through the streets. I watched as she stopped and climbed into a black car before being driven off.

Who was she?