Chapter Twenty-Three

@BVB_Fallout_Anime thank you for reminding me that I needed to post this chapter asap

Chapter Twenty-Three
Unknown

Lying on the bed I tried not to panic, this was just a nightmare. It was just too real to be a nightmare though. As tears slipped down my cheeks, I tried to hold back my sobs as my arms wrapped around my stomach. If I was counting properly, and based on when I was given food, I'd been here for three weeks. I could be wrong though.

Biting down on my lip, all I could imagine was Andy, it was the only thing I could do. It was what kept me going as I lay in bed, crying and whimpering as the baby kicked. I was meant to experience this with him, whether the child was his or not wasn't what mattered. It was the fact that he was meant to be there every step of the way.

And he wasn't....

As the door creaked open I sat up in bed as fast as I could. My arms wrapping protectively around my stomach as I looked at Carter. His eyes watching me with intent and something sinister as he closed the door behind him.

"Carter?" I whispered as I looked up at him.

"Alex, I'm sorry it came to this but you weren't just going to come with me and we both know it," Carter said calmly as he scanned the room.

The room was actually a basement rather then a room. It had no windows and all the light came from a single hanging bulb. In the centre of the room was the bed I was on. It had beautiful sheets but the mattress was as hard as a rock.

"Why?" I asked, trying to be confident.

"My father told me you had a court case in a few weeks. The only way those charges could be dropped was if you... disappeared," Carter answered with a shrug.

"D-Disappeared? What does that mean Carter?!" I demanded.

"It means I eliminate you. Like my father should've. Instead, he kept you around and fucked you instead," he growled.

Sitting there dumbfounded I made the connection making me sick to the stomach.

"You're ... you're Phil's son?" I asked as tears rimmed my eyes.

"Ding ding ding! Winner!" Carter chuckled as he threw me a million dollar smile.

Letting out a sob I wiped the tears that had fallen, away. The sound of Carter's feet approaching me made my heart pick up it's speed. As he stood before the bed I scurried to the other side, panic flooding my system. Carter let out a loud laugh as he pulled at my feet before he straddled my waist, my arms pinned above my head.

"C-Carter what are you doing?" I demanded as he pressed sloppy kisses down my neck.

"Taking what's mine. I told him you were mine. That you would be mine no matter what. Instead he defiled you and now your carrying his child. It's disgusting," he growled as his hands pushed up my skirt.

Crying out I beat my hands against his chest, begging him to stop as he slid his penis inside me. Shouting something Carter's fist collided with my face. Laying there silently I tried to ignore him. To ignore what was happening as he pinched, bit and grabbed at me. The tears continued to fall as I stared up at the ceiling. My body barely responding to his as he came inside me.

I heard Carter chuckle as he stood up, adjusted his pants before leaving the room. The door slamming behind him as he left. Letting out a sob I wrapped the thin sheet around my body, trying to gain some form of warmth from it.

Sitting up, I have watched as the door swung open. My expression blank as Carter stormed towards me with anger in his eyes.

"That Andy of yours rang the fucking cops! And now they're on their way here!" Carter screeched as he looked at me.

"What would you like me to do?" I whispered.

This is how it worked. I did as Carter asked and it meant I didn't get hurt and neither did the baby. That's all that mattered.

"You won't tell anyone what happened or who took you. Understand?" He growled.

"Yes," I whispered as I looked down. My hair falling in front of my face. It was covered in grease and sweat, the only thing I had access to was a toilet. Nothing else.

"What happens if you tell?" Carter whispered as he gripped my chin, making me look him in the eyes.

"You'll hurt me and the baby," I whispered.

"Exactly," he whispered. "Behave Alex," Carter whispered before running out of the room.

Not bothering to close it as he ran, his heavy footsteps quickly disappearing. Feeling brave, I stood up and walked towards the door. Peering out of the room I was surprised to find the basement almost bare except for a small white fridge. Ignoring the fridge I quickly found a set of old brown stairs, climbing the stairs I winced as a pain shot through my lower abdomen. The feeling of water rushing down my leg caused me to run the stairs.

Desperate to escape my prison, a scream left my lips as I was met at gun point at the top of the stairs. Relief flooded my system as I recognised the police uniform. The man put his gun away, allowing the others to know he'd located me. As he started asking me questions I stared at him blankly, my head swirling as the room started to spin. A shout echoed through the room as I started to fall, both to the ground and out of consciousness.

~
Hey guys, I'm sorry my updates are slow but I've been busy with family. My pop went into surgery and I had to go out of state to see him.
The next chapter will be up tomorrow if I get home early.

What did you guys think? What do you think will happen?

You can find sneak peeks for any of my stories on my twitter and when it will be updated.

My twitter is @ ewfilthymundane