Prologue

It was the year 2008, a cold October and inside one particular house was a man and a women sitting at the dining table with their 3 year old Y/n in her high chair. While Y/n's mother was feeding her, her father was reading a book. All of the sudden the front door broke down. A big swarm of men circling the family with guns pointed towards them. Y/n and her father had a look of fear except her mother. She looked around and saw a man pushing through the crowd, Dreykov.

What do you what Dreykov? - Y/n's mother uttered

Evangeline you must pay for your crime of being a traitor to the red room you can hand over the child and we will let you and your husband live go it ? -Dreykov said with a evil grin on his face.

Evangeline snickered and responded - You'll have to kill me before you take my baby.

Then all of the sudden she flicked her wrist and in return black wisps went towards 5 soldiers and in return they fell to the ground in an instant. All of the sudden a whole swarm of soldiers came towards her. She moved quick she punched, kicked, she did whatever to protect her baby. But then a gun went off she turned around to see her husband dead on the ground, it was is if her sole left her body. Tears rolled down her cheeks, her heart broke. Then another shot fired all of the sudden her ears started ringing and she was met with blood coming from her side and she dropped dead on the floor with her husband next to her. Now only leaving little Y/n crying, afraid and now alone possibly for the rest of her life...