Mi amor (my love)

I wake up and realize I am in the Red Rooms isolation cell. CRAP I start to look around the bed was in the corner the only source of light was the cell window and a dim lightbulb hanging. I then hear the door opening and see Dreyvok.

"Ah my most precious widow, thought you could get rid off me?" He said with his menacing smirk

"It's time for your training" he said and the guards took me away into the training room. I knew that this was it. I have no place in this world and to think I though my life had meaning other then to kill. I knew this is my life and I can't escape i subconsciously became numb no emotion.

3rd pov:
When peter saw the man take away his love he was heartbroken. He immediately called Tony.
The Avengers are all currently in the meeting room trying to find Y/n. While Natasha and Proper are trying to comfort Peter to the best of their abilities.

Peter couldn't help but think that this was all his fault he would have just paid attention more than Y/n would still be here.

TIME SKIPPPPPPP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It has been 4 months know and no Y/n. For the past 4 months Peter has been trying to push through but it isn't the same without his Y/n. He missed when she would teach him new techniques on fighting or help him with is Spanish.

While Peter was mentally and emotionally exhausted, Y/n was all of the above, but she couldn't show it she showed no weakness. She continued her training like every day before she found the Avengers. She has also been controlled again by Dreyvok and has been assigned many solo missions. She continued her ballet training. After the second week she truly came to terms with her life and that it wouldn't change.

Avengers pov:
"HOLY SHIT, FRI CALL EVERYONE NOW" Tony said in a speechless tone

"What happened?!" Natasha said as everyone was taking their seats

"I think I found Y/n" Peter looked up immediately with his blood shot eyes from the constant crying

"What are we doing here let's go" Peter said running to put on his suit and everyone following his actions

They flew in the Quinjet and arrived at the RR(red room) building in the sky they explained the plan real quick and went off. Wanda,Steve and Nat would take down the guards. Everyone else would be rescuing the other widows and taking down Dreyvok while Tony and Peter were looking for Y/n.

After everyone was on the Quinjet Peter and Tony were still in the building. They both can across a room with the door open to see a Y/n in an all black ballet dress with black point shoes. She was dancing so peacefully yet she was so deadly she noticed both men but they didn't notice. She had his a dagger and threw it coursing it to almost hit Peter.

Before they could react she lunged at them.
"Y/n it's me it's Tony" he said trying to stop her from attacking but she was to fast she used her powers to lift Tony and throw him across the wall. The turned to Peter and created an energy ball and threw it at him.this lead him to fly against the wall and hit the floor. He got up and continued to fight.

"Y/n pls it's me it's Peter please stop" Peter said while out of breath
Y/n did t utter a word it was as if in her head she couldn't hear them. As if in her head there was something blocking her mind from remembering them.

One swift kick to Peters leg and Y/n's leg was on Peters neck and her dagger was at his throat it was just like the first time they met. Peter had fear in his eyes and Y/n's face was emotionless

"Y/n pls it's me please listen to me, I know you're in there. I'm here amor" Peter chocked out
And something clicked in Y/n's head. She dropped the dagger and released her leg from Peters throat. She sat on the floor speechless afraid of what she just did, afraid of the monster she has become.

A tear escaped her eye and Peter ran to her hugging so tight.
"I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I didn't mean too" Y/n said with a shaky voice
"It's not your fault mi amor,I'm here okay you're safe no one can hurt you anymore" Peter said cupping Y/n's cheeks while crying and kissing her forehead. They both embraced each other while sitting on the floor in complete silence.