Check ups

(Y/n's POV)
I woke up to the sun in my eyes that was peeking through the curtains. I turned to my night stand on my left and saw it was 7:30 am. I got up and went to the bathroom and found a toothbrush and tooth paste. After I brushed my teeth and washed my face then jumped into the shower. The shower was pure bliss, the water was actually warm and there was shampoo, conditioner and all the other amenities. Once I got out of the shower I grabbed a pair of clothes. When I was about to put on my hoodie I heard the door open and it was Peter OMG DAMNIT .

"Omg! omg! I.. I I'm so sorry" he said covering his eyes while closing the door.

That was so embarrassing shit! Shit! Shit!

Here's what u r wearing u can change it if you'd like

Once I leave the room I walk into the kitchen to see Peter and Tony talking

Once I leave the room I walk into the kitchen to see Peter and Tony talking. Once Peter looks at me we both make awkward looks at each other.
"Um are you ready to go ?"
"Oh yeah, ready"
We where about to leave but then Tony said "wait actually y/n can I borrow you our nurse needs to check on you just to make sure your fine and everything is that ok?"
" yes of course"
"K I'll lead you to the nurse"

When we get to the nurses office Tony nicks on the door and it opens to see the nurse holding a clipboard. When I get into the office he tells me to sit in the bed. Once I get on the bed she checks my hears, cheeks my heart beat etc. After she finished she asked me "ok when's the last time you had your menstrual cycle?"
"What's that?!" I say in utter confusion
" you know your period."
I sat their completely dumbfounded
"Ok so I'm going to say no" she said awkwardly
"Oh what that on your wrist" she said reaching towards my left wrist with a scar on it. Before she would touch my wrist I grab her hand.
All of the sudden she looked at me with slight fear. I clear my throat and let go of her hand.
"Sorry, reflexes" I say looking down
"No it's ok I'm sorry you've gone through things no one at your age should.... Anyway you seem fine you can go now"
I nodded and left then went to stand with Peter. Once Tony told us we could go we left the building...