Interrogation

I wake on the floor in a cell but it wasn't like the cell I had at the Red Room it was circular with glass for walls and it had a actual clean bed and not just some dirty cot. I still had my suit on but all my weapons where gone. I look forward to be met with all the avengers: Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye ,Thor, and Hulk where on the other side of the cell. They all where there except for that one boy. I position my legs into a criss cross position and as I do so I notice Black Widow steps closer to the cell. She then asks with a straight face, "Why did you try to kill Tony Stark and who do you work for?" I didn't say anything I felt like I couldn't say anything it was as if something was stopping me from talking I don't know if it was because I was worried of what they'd do once they new who I worked for or maybe I was just scared the Red Room would find me and kill me the way they did to my mom for being a "traitor" to the organization. After Black Widow not getting a response from me Bruce Banner (Hulk) then proceeded to ask in a more softer voice in hopes of trying to ease the tension, "How old are you kid?" I only look at him blankly and fiddle with my fingers.

(No one's POV)

After about 15 minutes more of all of them trying to interrogate Y/n she did even bother to say a word. All of the avengers proceeded to exit the room and all of the sudden "Alright everyone meeting come on" Tony said while gesturing to the meeting room. Once everyone was in the meeting room they all took their seer and Tony took his which was at the end of the table. He then continued to ask, " Hey JARVIS can I get some info about this girl in the cell?" In that instant JARVIS then said "Right away sir here you go" showing information about Y/n showing a picture of her walking on the street with a hood covering most of her face and showing that she is the age of 16 no relatives, gender:female. Hair color : Y/h/c and Eye color: Y/e/c and IQ: 180, Number of kills:2,984, and shows that she was 5 when she killed her first victim. The information given to the avengers about Y/n was very little. When the avengers noticed that the information said she was 16 they where shocked.

All of the sudden Thor asks, " Well what are we going todo with her ?" Tony then replies, " I think our best option is to know who she works for then we give her to S.H.I.E.L.D and they'll most likely put her in some prison"

"Wait what she's just a kid Tony she's 16" Steve said to Tony

" Yeah a kid who's A ASSASSIN WITH SUPERPOWERS!, she's someone who's shouldn't be treated lightly, Steve have you ever thought for one second how many people shes killed, look at the screen she killed 2,984 people and her first victim when she was 5, she killed thousands she needs to be looked up before she goes of and kills others!" Tony proceeded to argue in a loud and frustrated tone.

"She might be an assassin with powers but we should still give her a chance when her and Peter where fighting last night and she had her dagger to his throat she had a look of guilt and remorse and she took her dagger away from his neck Tony she has remorse for others! SHE IS ONLY BEING CONTROLLED TONY!" Steve rebuttals

"Fine, fine, fine we wont give her to S.H.I.E.L.D but we still need to now more about her and she sure as hell won't talk to us" Tony says finally agreeing with Steve's idea

" Well why don't you try and bring Peter over, there the same age she might be more comfortable talking to someone her own age" Steve suggests

"Alright I'll bring him in tomorrow"

...