The mission

I woke up on the floor of my cell and saw a beige colored file on the floor. I grabbed the file and sat down on my cot in the corner of the cell. Once I opened the file I was brought with a paper holding information about one man named Tony Stark. The file read that he is located in Manhattan, New York City. My mission was to Tony Stark and to kill anyone in the way. I had to be ready for my mission tomorrow at 4am.

4am Friday Estonia,Russia Red Room

I put on my black suit with the red chest part. I grabbed my dragonfly dagger putting it on my side pocket. I the proceeded to put my hair in a bun. Once I was done preparing for my mission I heard a banging on my door. "Times up, time to get into helicopter." The guard then proceeded to open my door. I walked out and we headed to the top of the building where they had the helicopter. Once I got into the helicopter we were off. After awhile we finally arrived the helicopter stopped on top of Tony Starks building and I jump off and the helicopter flew away into hiding. I looked around and saw the stairs leading to the floor below. I took out my dagger and slowly and cautiously walked down the stairs. Once I came to the bottom of the stairs I was brought to a nice kitchen big white with a huge living room and on my right and left there where these long always which I assume lead to the other Avengers rooms. I walked to the hallway on the right and saw a door named Tony Stark. I opened the door to be met with a man which I assume was a Tony Stark due to his facial features and raised by dagger but in record timing I was grabbed by my waist by muscular arms. I turn around to see Captain America I try to fight him off which lead to Tony Stark waking up. Now both off there where trying to fight me. I finally was able to get out of Captain Americas grip and noticed Tony Stark was in front of me so I tried to punch him but he proceeded to dodge them so in an instant a swiped my leg under him tripping him then running towards Captain American and jumping on top of him with is head in between my legs using my elbow to hit him on the head but he was to strong and I was then thrown against the wall. I looked up to see the rest of the avengers. "Shit" I said under my breath. I had no choice but to use my powers so I quickly got up and I used my energy manipulation and moves booth my hands towards the avengers and a black energy came out and knocked down all the avengers in front of me. All off the sudden a boy who seemed to be my age came running yelling Mr. Stark and noticed me and I proceeded to pull out my dagger again and we both were fighting one another. After 15 minutes of fighting I had my dagger to is throat but I hesitated again I didn't want to kill or harm anybody. So I took my dagger away from his throat and the boy just stared at me and I was all of the sudden thrown against the wall knocked unconscious.

This is what ur suit and hair looks like

Sorry if my description of Y/n's powers isn't really good I'm not really the best at describing Y/n's powers

Sorry if my description of Y/n's powers isn't really good I'm not really the best at describing Y/n's powers. Also sorry if the description for the fighting scene wasn't really good.