As it was by Harry Styles

In this chapter a song is going to be included so I'll tell you when to play the song 😊. This chapter is dedicated to all my Harry Styles fans 🫶🏽☺️

Once we both got into my room and grabbed grey sweat pants and a red hoodie and went into the bathroom to change. Once I got out I noticed Peter also already had comfy clothes on. He had grey sweat pants with a blue hoodie. I looked at both our outfits and it looked like we almost matched like to cheesy couples. I brushed the thought and sat on the bed with Peter. There was an awkward silence in the room. So I started conversation, "So um... what do you want to do?"
"I don't know what do you do for fun?"
" Well I listen to music I have a record player Mr.Stark gave me its in my room I can bring it" he suggested with a slight smile.
"Sure that sounds good" after I said that left to get the record player and I didn't feel like siting anymore so I laid down on the bed but it didn't feel right so I payed on the carpet and stared at the ceiling. After a minute or two Peter can back with his record player and vinyl records. He set it up then asked me, " what song would you like" I responded saying, "I don't know really any song you can choose" he nods and puts a song on and lays down on the floor next to me.

(I'd Play the song )
Peter then starts talking telling me the song was called, "As it was" by Harry Styles and how it was one of his favorite songs. I started humming to the song and all of the sudden I started signing to the song.

(Peters POV)
I noticed Y/n started singing to the song and her voice was so beautiful she sang so beautifully. She turned her head to look at me and started to giggle. "Sorry" she said with a embarrassed expression on her face.

"No it's ok you sing really good" I told her.
"Thank you" she says blushing
"Is this your favorite song?" she asks me
"Yeah, my favorite artist is Harry Styles, he's always up beat and has these colorful outfits when he preforms. I once went to one of his concerts and it was so fun." I said with a big smile geeking out. She started laughing. " why are you laughing?" I say chuckling. "Because I think it's cute that you're comfortable geeking out in front of me" she says with a big smile plastered on her face. I roll my eyes.

"Do you want to play 20 questions?" I ask
" yeah sure" she responds
" ok, tea or coffee?" I ask
"Tea I think coffees to strong for me"
" ok my turn when's your birthday?"
" 1st of June"
She nods her head then I ask, "sweet or salty?" 
" Mmmmm both"
"Do you like anyone?" She asks me. I wanted to tell her so bad but I insisted I told her , " yeah my self" I said with sass making us both laugh.
All of the sudden we looked eyes and I could tell that both of us started blushing.We locked eyes and moved closer and closer to one another then we heard a nock on the door and shifted our heads to the door. We both got up and I answered the door it was Steve.
"Hey Tony wants you both in the living room"
" ok we'll be right out" I told him
After Steve left we both left as well to the living room. Once we got to the living room all the Avengers were there. Tony stood up and looked at Y/n, "After many consideration we all have decided to make you an Avenger"
"Omg really thank you so much" Y/n said excitedly
"I'm so happy for you" I told her and she jumped into my arms and we both gave each other a hug.