The dance

I'd play the song

(Peters POV)
I put my right hand around her waist and I interlock my left with right hand. At that moment a smile appears on her face and it seemed as though it was just us. I was at peace admiring her gorgeous features. We slowly sway to the music. Left right left right. I twirl her and she giggles and I bring her in my arms and dip her. She looked so elegant when she danced. She is so hypnotizing.
"Oh Mr.Parker you're quite good at dancing my" she says giggling
"I haven't danced in a long time it feels nice." She says in a way where she seems at peace and calm.
(Y/ns POV)
It's nice to just relax I feel like for my whole life I was always on my toes waiting for the next mission the next kill but with Peter I feel like I'm home. He twirls me and it as if we've practiced dancing following each other's movements. He twirls me and my back is know against his chest. We slowly sway side to side and the music sinks more and more into my brain and now thats all I can hear. I am then turned towards him again and I look into his eyes and see stars.

(Peter's POV)
We look into each other's eyes and my heart races. My cheeks turn red and we lean in and we kiss. It was pure heaven. It was amazing it was as if fireworks went off.

(Y/n's POV)
OMFG he kissed me and I liked it. Actually 'liked' is a understatement I loved it. The kiss was magnificent. I'm in love. The things this boy is doing to me. We break the kiss and we continue to dance and I was at peace I put my head on his shoulder and I can hear his heart beat race. I can smell his cologne hand it smelled like vanilla.

The song finally ends and in unison we both say
"I like you"
"I like you"