Whats a TV?

In the middle of me and all the avengers talking and all of the sudden I hear Tony's AI saying Nick Fury wanted to talk to him and the avengers and Tony immediately says to Peter , "Oh I almost forgot about your room kid do you mind showing y/n to her room"
"Oh yeah of course Me.Stark here let me show you to your room." Peter said walking toward the hallway with me following him.
Once we reached the door it had my name on it.  He opens the door and I saw a room with a big bed with teal pillows and white pillows wood panels over the head board and beautify circular light fixtures. This was a major upgrade from my cell from the Red Room .

This is what the ur room looks like ⬇️

All of the sudden I look at the wall that was in front of the bed and there was this big black box connected to the wall and I ask Peter with a look of confusion, "What's this big black box on the wall?" "Oh that's a TV" "What's a TV" I ask in utt...

"Oh that's a TV"
"What's a TV" I ask in utter confusion
"Oh well a TV is where you can watch movies for your own entertainment."
"Oh by the way Mr.Stark said if you could re decorate your room to your liking, maybe tomorrow I can take you out to the city tomorrow so you can look at some stuff for your room" He said with a soft and warm smile
"I'd like that" I said with a smile with my cheeks clearly pink
I look toward the right side of the TV to see a door I open it slowly preparing myself for any threats and I open it to reveal a Bathroom? This bathroom was not like any bathroom I was used to it actually looked like a bathroom and wasn't dirty or smelled it was clean.

This is what the Bathroom looks like⬇️

After I get out of the bathroom Peter just say there awkwardly

After I get out of the bathroom Peter just say there awkwardly. He was so cute with a cute smile and fluffy curly hair and he was so sweet. We looked eyes and it was as if time stop by then we both broke eye contact and he said, " Uh I think I..I should go let you get situated" He said while clearing is throat.
"Stay please." I say in a soft voice not wanting to be alone.
"M..me?, you want me to stay ?" He said with a smile on his face and you could clearly tell that he was happy that I asked him to stay
"Well I don't see anyone else in the room." I say with a smile and then I pat the seat right next to me on the bed and he happily takes the offer.
"I'd like to get to know you more, actually how do get to know someone. The only way I got to know someone was because of the file the Red Room gave me and the person I was reading about I had to kill." I say disappointed at myself. All of the sudden I feel a soft hand on mine and it felt comforting. I look to see Peter with sympathy in his eyes.
"It's ok y/n your in a safe place now I'm here with you he said looking into my eyes, and I couldn't take and I broke I contact. "Ok I'll start what your favorite color?, mines blue". Peter says trying to reach out to me.
"Um, I think my favorite color would be y/f/c.
"Ok next question I'll go what's ur favorite food mine is y/f/f" I ask looking at Peter
"My favorite food would probably be Fried Chicken and a French fries. I know it's really unhealthy but it's so good."
"That sounds so good id like to try it some day."
"How about I take you tomorrow I know a place." He says Mitch a big cheesy grin and my cheeks a bubblegum pink, we look eyes and all of the sudden Tony opens the door.
"Oh sorry to interrupt but I need Peter for a minute."
" Oh no it's fine bye Peter ." I say as he gets up and he waves me goodbye. Once they leave I realize I'm still in my hydra suit so I try to ding clothes and J realize there's another door in the room that lead to a closet it was huge and it already had clothes in it. So I grabbed a light khaki oversized track suit and jumped in the shower. When J got into the shower the water actually felt warm and relaxing and the shampoo,conditioner and body wash smells like cherry. Everything seemed so nice everything felt so comforting especially Peter he was so sweet to me he even explained to me what a TV was. He was very comforting and sweet to be around can't wait for him to show me around the city tomorrow.

This is what ur outfit look like⬇️

This is what the closet looks like ⬇️