Dont drop me

I wake up and see that it's 2:30 pm. I walk down stairs to see all the avengers making lunch.

"Hey little assassin want some chicken soup with grill cheese?"
"Sure" I sit right next to Peter and he gives me a small smile
"Hey Y/n how'd you sleep"Steve asked me
"It was alright"
He nods and serves me a plate of chicken soup and grill cheese

"Hey, Y/n I've been wondering do you want to come with me to the beach later I heard that there are gonna be some big waves and I was planning on surfing wanna come?" Peter asks me
"Yeah sure sounds good"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear a knock at my door. To see Peter with a surf board and his wet suit on.
"Hey you ready?" He asked
"Oh um hold on give me a minute" I say closing the door and looked through my closet to see a red bathing suit.
This is what the bathing suit looks like

I put it on and but white linen pants on. Once I get out I give Peter a nod and we leave the Stark tower.
After about a 15 minute drive we arrive at the beach and find a spot to lay our things. After we get settled it take of my linen pants and go into the water with Peter. Peter gets on his surf board and starts to paddle more out towards the sea.

All of the sudden I see him surfing on a wave and damn he looks hot. After a while of playing in the water I get out to dry off while Peter is still in the water. After a while I see him get out of the water and damn does he look hot with his hair wet. He walks towards me and all of the sudden he puts me over his shoulder walking to the water while I try to release from his grip but he has a tight hold.

"Peter let go!" I say struggling to release from his grip while giggling like a maniac
"No can do darling you've only been in the water one time have a little fun" he said giggle

He was in the water now and was holding me bridal style.
"Don't you dare drop me " I said holding on tight to him
"Relax, I promise I won't drop you" he said then pretending to almost drop me making me yelp and hold on to him tighter.
"You know what fine I'll get into water" I said
I slowly let my feet sink into the water then my whole body and the water actually felt nice. I look up at Peter and I see him with a big smile.
"What?" I say stifling a laugh
"Nothing just surprised you liked it"
"Oh, whatever" I say rolling my eyes

Time passed and we both started playing in the water like we where kids. As the sun settled we decided to get out and leave. After we got to the Avengers tower we went into the living seeing some of the avengers making dinner and others watching TV.
"Well hello love birds how was the swim?" Tony asks
"It was ok" Peter said nonchalantly
"And we're not love birds Tony" I say
"Whatever you say little assassin" Tony says rolling his eyes

Once we finished eating dinner me and Peter went our separate ways for the night.