Trauma

(Y/n's POV)
After me and Peter talked to one another it was gettin late so he went into his room to go to bed. These past days have been really fun and a new experience, especially these feelings I have for Peter. I'm not really used to this type of feeling called love I'm just assuming it's a faze and it'll go away after a while. Once I fell asleep I noticed I was in ... my red room cell? All of the sudden Dreykov appears. My breath hitches. He walks towards me.
"You are becoming weak Y/n, you are a Black Widow trained to kill and nothing more. You cannot love." He said with a unsettling voice staring into my sole.
"No your wrong I'm still normal, I can love" I say my voice shaking and I back up against the wall and he walks towards me. We're now face to face.
"Your only fooling yourself, I have trained you to kill, you are a weapon of destruction, you are my creation, you are taught that love is a sing of weakness, thus you are weak. I know you better Y/n you are one of the most youngest and one of the most powerful humans in the universe,.. you are The Dark Witch." He with his scary and unsettling Russian accent.
" NO NO NO NO NO, your wrong Im not what you say I am!!" I yell. I jolt up out of breath, tears running down my face and see Peter slightly hovering over me with a look of concern.
"Are you ok?, I hear you scream"
"I'm yeah, just.. just a nightmare was all" I reassured him even tough deep down I wasn't.

(Peters POV)

I knew she was lying I may have known her for only a countless of days but I could tell for some reason that she was lying, but instead of asking her a bunch of questions I decided to let her cool down and then ask if she wanted to talk. She got up and went straight to the bathroom while tears were about to roll down from her face. I felt bad I never experienced ever in my life what she has gone through but once she gets out I'll try my best to comfort her. The thing that broke my heart was that when she was taking in her dream saying she was incapable of love.

Once she got out of the bathroom she had straight look on her face as if she was trying to hide her emotions from me and walked passed me. I was about to grab her and when all of the sudden in a blink of a eye she grabbed my wrist we looked at each other and I noticed her irises were black which meant she was about to use her powers, as soon as Y/n realized what she had done she let go of my wrist and ran out the room. I ran after her but once I got into the hallway she wasn't there....