Gift

Today is my birthday
And I'm not gonna do anything I don't want anyone to know it's my birthday my plan is to be as stealth at possible. I walk down stairs and I'm bombarded by all the avengers yelling happy birthday with Steve and Thor holding a banner saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ASSASSIN" cute.

I immediately go to fight mode and almost hit Peter who was holding the cake but he moved just in time. Thank god. " oh, sorry Peter" I say sincerely
"Isn't a bit to early for cake "
"How dare you It's never to early for cake" Tony says with glee

I go and sit at the dining table where there was a plate of pancakes in front of my chair. And there was a STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE.
" omg omg omg a strawberry milkshake!!!!!" I squeal like a one direction fan girl and everyone begins to laugh and everyone immediately takes out their phones and take a pictures of me devouring the milkshake and my pancakes as if I was a little 5 year old.

When I look towards the kitchen island I see a mounting of boxes wrapped in colorful paper and some even had bows on them and a card.
"Why are there so many boxes on the island?"
"Their for you little assassin" Natasha says
"Oooooh" I say giving a slow nod

"You should open your presents" Thor says
I nod and walk over to the island while everyone else follows me finding a seat.

I begin with opening a box with red wrapping paper and a white bow I opens it to see a new dagger. Wow it was beautiful and light.
"That one's from me" I hear Nat say I look towards her way and notice everyone giving her a 'seriously' look while she has a huge proud smile but I don't mind I actually really like the gift.

This process went on for another 10 minutes and I was finally done I got a whole bunch of cool stuff like I got clothes for the winter and fall, candles and the biggest gift which I guess isn't the biggest gift but it was the most expensive was Tony's obviously I mean he is rich so it make sense his was a beautiful red dress with small thin ruffles all around it. But I knew for a fact Tony didn't pic the dress, Pepper obviously picked it out.

After hanging out with the avengers, Tony bursted into the living room "So since it's Y/n's birthday I have decided to throw a party

"So since it's Y/n's birthday I have decided to throw a party. It starts at 8 so don't be late" he said really fast and went to his room to go get ready and I just sat their looking at everyone
"Is he aware that I don't really enjoy parties?"
"Ha no he's never aware"Natasha said then taking a sip of her drink

After a while I everybody went our separate ways to get ready for the party so I put on my dress Tony got me and I heard a nock at my door.
"Come in" I yell while looking in the mirror putting on my earrings.
I turn around to see Peter he was so cute and hot in his suit.
"Hey, Y/n/n want to walk down to the party with me?" He asked"of course I just finished getting ready let's go" I say with a smile holding his hand and I didn't realize what I just did but it was already to late to pull back now.

Peter outfit btw

We both walk down the stairs and everyone is there drinking, talking and having a good time

We both walk down the stairs and everyone is there drinking, talking and having a good time. Me and Peter both head towards the bar where Nat was serving drinks. We both sit down and get a soda cause you know not 21 yet. ;)

Me and Peter were just relaxing and bonding over both the stuff we enjoy like Star Wars and we even danced a little bit and got some cheesy looks form a couple people. It was now 10:30 and I was kinda getting overwhelmed from everyone so I just sat down and I somehow lost Peter I then see a note under my soda
Dear Y/n/n go to the roof pls ;)

Well that wasn't really descriptive but I guess it's better than staying here the rest of the night. I walk up to the roof to see a bunch of candles and the record player a saw when me and Peter went out. And there he was,Peter with his hand out and a smile on his face. I walk towards him putting my hand on top of his and we interlock fingers.
"May I have this dance?" He asks in a horrible British accent
" you shall kind sir" I respond also in a British accent

...........