Love Birds

Once we left the building we went down town it was beautiful there where so many lights and people and a bunch of restaurants and stores I was in complete awe.
"Ok I say we go to this burger shack that's just around the corner" Peter says
"Ok sure"
While we where walking I asked him, "So what do what la it like living in New York?"
" It's nice I mean there's a lot of fun places to go" He said

I could tell he was nervous but I brushed it off. 5 minutes taker we arrived to the burger shack and it smelled so good I've never smelled anything like it.
We got in line and Peter started talking, " So do you know what you want?"
"No I've never been in any restaurant expect when I was on missions spying on people."
He nods his head and then looking at his shoes.
"It's ok I'll just order you the same thing I get" he said with a warm smile.

Soon enough it was our turn to order, Peter order and we sat down at a table. It was complete awkward silence then they called us. Peter got our food and I saw two strawberry milk shakes and cheese burgers with a fries on the side. It looked delicious. Once he gave me my food I was hesitant to eat it. I wasn't sure if he poisoned it or anything.
"Are you ok are you not hungry or if you don't like it I can get you something else?" He said looking at me
I look up at him, " Oh no it's fine but how do I know you didn't poison it?" I said looking at home with a straight face. He chokes on his food when I say that.
"It's ok I would never poison you I promise I'm here to protect you do you want me to try it first?" I then nod my head. He ripped a piss of the burger off and took a bite of it. I inspected his facial features and damn that jawline is sharp. Well he didn't die so it's safe to say the burger isn't poisoned. "Thank you, I'm sorry I had you try my bigger first and was suspicious of you poisoning it" I look down completely embarrassed.
"It's ok, I understand that you may have a hard time trusting others and always cautious you've gone through some pretty dark things that no one should go through. It's understandable that you would be like that." He says in a comforting and soft voice that make me melt. After I finished my burger I tried the milk shake and it was DELICIOUS. It was so sweet.
All of the sudden I here Peter laughing. I look at him confused, "What happens is there something one face" I say touching my face to clean it.
" No no no no it was your face when you where drinking the milk shake you looked like you where in heaven" he said continuing to laugh and I going him.

After we finished I noticed what seemed to be a Photo Booth , "Can we try the Photo Booth please"I say with a pleading voice.
He give me a big smile , "Sure" he says leading us to the Photo Booth once we got in I noticed it was very small and the seat was to small for 2 people to sit on and I just sat one Peters lap not thinking much of it I noticed how is cheeks where red. (Tehehehe 🤭)

(Peters POV)
OMG OMG OMG Y/n was sitting on my lap I was blushing so hard. I tried to hide it as much as possible but I knew she already saw my red cheeks.
I put the change in the slot and the screen started counting to three and we posed for the pictures. It was so fun. the whole time Y/n had this big beautiful smile one her face that smile just made my day.

Once we got out of the booth we looked at the picture and they were so cute I don't think I've ever seen Y/n smile that wide.

The photos fyi just imagine that the photo in black and white in color

After we left the Photo Booth we headed to the park

After we left the Photo Booth we headed to the park. She loved it he liked feeding the ducks that were around the pond and we even picked flowers. She said that one of the few things she remembers of her mom is her mom teaching her how to make a flower crown. She was so beautiful in every way. When we where done picking flowers we sat on the grass and she thought me how to make a flower crown. I took a picture of her with her flower crown she looked like a goddess. I was in complete awe.

This is ur crown

This is Peters

(Y/n's POV) After we finished making the crown we headed back to the Avengers tower

(Y/n's POV)
After we finished making the crown we headed back to the Avengers tower. Today was the best day of my life I feel more closer to Peter then ever. He's very sweet and patient and have you seen his jaw line because that jaw line can cut glass.... Anyways we finally got to the Avengers tower and went into the kitchen to see everyone in the living room watching a movie. Once the saw us Tony says, "Did you love birds have fun?" He said in a teasing tone.
"I had so much fun with Peter I tried a strawberry milk shake and it's the best." I say and everyone chuckles.
"Ok we'll I'm going to my room, Peter want to come"
"Sure" he said joyfully with a smile
.......

Hehehe cliff hanger 😈. K idk if it's just me but Y/n is giving Lana Del Rey vibes idk why. Also sorry if this chapter was so long. Don't forgive to vote and follow ☺️😊