Record Player

(Y/n's POV)
When I grabbed Peters hand I could see the fear in his eyes and I knew right then and there i'am a monster i'am a weapon trained to kill and nothing more. I cannot love like everyone else. I'm not normal. I didn't want to be around anyone especially Peter, I wanted to make sure I would hurt anyone so I ran. I ran up a random flight of stairs that leaded to the roof of the building. For a while I just sat at the edge and looked at the pretty view of the city trying to distract myself as much as possible.

30 minutes later I heard foot steps and turned around in a blink of an eye with my dagger in hand next to.... Peters throat?

I released my dagger from is throat with a sigh.
"Are you okay Y/n/n? Peter asked looking down at me. I've never heard someone call me that I like that nick name.
"No" I say not even sparing him a glance. He slowly sits down and says "Whatever happened this morning do you want to talk about it ?"
I turn to him and where both making eye contact and I say with a unsteady sigh "I had a dream... of the Red Room, it was about Dreykov." I say looking at the city at the mention of the Red Room.

"I had a dream about Dreykov telling me love is a weakness and I'm only a monster built for destruction and to kill and nothing more." I say looking down at my feet dangling from the buildings roof. I looked at Peter and he nodded his head about to put his hand on my shoulder but I flinched.
" it's ok I'm not going to hurt you Y/n" he rested his hand on my shoulder and I leaned in to his chest slowly. I could hear is heart beat it was calming.

"I know you've had a hard life and you were taught love is a weakness but their wrong. You are not a monster. You are not solely built for destruction and to kill. You aren't what they say. You, Y/n are the most beautiful, elegant yet deadly women I have ever met."

I look up at him with a soft smile "thanks Peter I really needed that."
"Come on I got you something while you were up
here" he said leading down the stairs to my room. I am brought to a letter on top of a wrapped gift. I open the gift to see Y/f/c record player, it was beautiful and their was also a Put Your head on my shoulder vinyl and I grabbed the note and it read

For you and only you Y/n,
You are my black swan so deadly
yet so elegant. That's what I love about you.
You're the type of person people write love
songs about
- Always Peter <3

I look at Peter in awe and he's standing there with the most sweetest smile I've ever seen. He gives me a hug and I stiffen and my eyes sodden but within seconds i slowly melt into the hug. This was the first gift I've ever received and I love it especially since Peter gave it to me.

Btw sorry I posted this late